Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on January 24, 2011
I just put this up in my daughter's playroom and it looks really great. It is smaller than it seems in the picture, though. Also, I have just a couple of complaints: there's no Hawaii!! and the other thing is that there are penguins pictured with polar bears up north. Penguins only live by the south pole, not the north, so it's misleading for children as they learn about the world and animals' habitats.
Other than those things, I love it! And it was easier to put up than I thought it would be, which is always a plus!
on December 10, 2014
I was worried about buying this after reading some of the older reviews but it turned out great. The stickers have been on the wall without any problems for the last 3 months. Everything is correct and accurate. The only thing i didnt like is that each sticker has a white border, which isnt exactly what i wanted considering the room we put it in isnt painted white. Other than that its a great buy and my son loves it.
on November 29, 2011
I have other wall decals from this company and have been happy with them. I thought that I would like these too, as the map should be great for kids learning about the world. I was, however, disappointed with this set in several ways and would not recommend it.
Problems:
1) Not geographically correct-- I know that other reviewers have mentioned this, but some of the problems have obviously been fixed since earlier versions (Mongolia is now named properly, penguins are now for the South Pole, etc.), so I thought it wouldn't be a problem. But when the description says this is not for educational purposes they REALLY mean it-- what surprised me is that some countries are marked, while others are not. Some countries are named, others are not. Why bother with incomplete country names and boundaries at all?
2) Did not stick to wall-- This was by far the most serious problem I had with this set. As mentioned earlier other wall decals from this company have been great and stuck to my wall with no problem. But for some reason some pieces of this set are peeling off on their own, after being on the wall for only about 5 days. Since there are many small pieces that are loose it is dangerous-- a choking hazard in a small child's room. I don't want to spend every day resticking these, so I'll be returning the set.
3) White background-- Although the third picture on the item page makes it look like the stickers have a clear background, since the background there matches the blue wall in the picture, they actually have a white background that is all around the edges and fills in spaces on many places. I consider this a design flaw for wall decals, and it should be mentioned more explicitly in the item description. The decal will not blend into your decor with this white background, and the straight white edges of some of the outer stickers look strange floating on a colored wall. Wall decals, in my opinion, should not look like regular paper stickers that have been put on the wall, which these do.
4) Not well cut in sheet-- Finally, the stickers were hard to get off the sheet without tearing them. The outline cutting was incomplete, so the PVC had to be torn in places, causing some puckering at the edges of a few.
So, these are the reasons why I'm disappointed in this set. I'd recommend looking at other wall decals before buying this set.
on May 10, 2012
This decal is really fun, funky, yet still sweet for a kids' wall. It's next to my son's bed and he enjoys it nightly. We often play geography at bedtime. He loves it and will look at it often. It takes a bit of time to get it all perfectly aligned on the wall ,but it's worth the effort. My son's room is airplane theme and this fits right into the decor.
on November 2, 2012
I have purchased other wall decals and when I recieved these I was very disappointed. They were very poor quality and not sticky at all. They also were not good quality overall. I found that they were so much smaller then the other pictures show. I just was not happy with these at all.
on January 30, 2011
I bought this product for my niece's bedroom. While I LOVE the concept and overall look...I was a bit disappointed to find the decals were just big stickers. Different from other decal sets I have purchased in the past. Despite all this, I'm happy with the purchase.
on May 7, 2013
looks great in my son's bedroom. easy to apply, pretty colors, no instructions needed. he loved seeing all the countries he has been to.
on January 9, 2016
great
on March 18, 2011
I put these in the bathroom in my classroom in Japan. They were a little tricky to fix. But... almost the first time a child went in, she came out and asked me: "Is there a zoo in the Arctic?".
"I don't know" I replied confused. "Why?".
"Well there are some penguins up there with the polar bears, so there must be a zoo there".

That's right Geography sticker makers: Penguins do not live in the Arctic! Five year old children know this. I am a little embarrassed to say that I did not notice when I stuck it up. However I did notice there is no country called Mongloid and all the flags are printed backwards.

We have repatriated the penguins and stuck a sticker over Mongloid, but left the flags. I dare not look too closely in case we find any other glaring mistakes. So if you just want a pretty map like picture, then this is for you. But if you want something that represents geographical reality, you might be better looking elsewhere!
on August 20, 2013
We rolled the dice and ordered this wall map sticker set. No issues. Sticks like it should. Accurate. Our toddler son enjoys naming the animals, boats, etc

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.