Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 490 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 563 reviews
on February 28, 2016
I bought this origami book to use with a group of children that I volunteer with. I've been looking for projects that they can do that don't require electronics or turning on anything. The project inside this book vary in difficulty, but all of them look like they'll be fairly easy for the kids. All we need is a stack of paper, maybe some scissors and perhaps some watercolors or gel pens to decorate our final products with. Many thanks to John Montroll for creating this wonderful book.
review image
on October 6, 2014
Bought this for my 6 year old who can easily follow the instructions to create origami. He loves it! Make sure to purchase some origami paper to go with it as ours did not come with any. We also bought a plastic container to hold the papers so as not to damage them in storage (folds, tears and bends in paper make creating origami difficult and frustrating).
on July 31, 2016
If you enjoy folding paper into objects then you will love Origami. Some of the instructions are mind-bending.
My son is 6.5 and is a Lego freak. Now he's an origami freak thanks to this book. Simple enough for him to do most of all of this without help. Love it.
on March 11, 2017
My boys 8 and 11 love this book. It has great beginner animals as well as more challenging creatures and objects. Easy to folllow instructions.
on May 17, 2017
I bought this for my students to use. the first book I bought was a regular origami book, but the steps were way too advanced for my students. Even I couldn't figure out the steps and I know how to do origami. This book is a much better choice for those who want to learn how to do origami
on April 30, 2017
This has been a great book to help my younger daughter learn oragami. Great for beginners. My oldest in 4th grade has mastered these and is now teaching her friends at school. We have also purchased this as a gift for her fellow oragami loving friends.
on February 9, 2017
I bought as a gift for an 11 year old and he loved it. I came home every day to something new he had made.
on February 27, 2017
My daughter wanted to try Origami. This is a great starter book. She's really happy with this.
on December 23, 2015
Product true to picture. Good quality, simple to read paperback instructional book for origami.

This is a simple to read instructional book for paper folding/origami. The book is step by step picture instructions. I got this for my 12 year old son along with a pack of origami paper ( 40 Color Origami - 120 Sheets ). This is simple to read and easy enough for him to understand. This will be a fun activity for us to do together and on his own.
review image review image review image review image review image