Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on April 10, 2011
I ordered this book for my 10 year old nephew. He had asked for an origami airplane book or kit for his birthday. He loved it! Besides the big hug we received after he opened the present, he immediately started folding papers to create the airplanes. The book includes many colorful & decorative sheets for airplanes, more than I expected, and the airplanes flew easily across the room. My nephew didn't seem to have any trouble folding the planes. He was able to construct all of them by himself.
on October 19, 2015
This is a really cool book. I would say it's geared towards older kids (think 10+). Younger children would benefit from supervision and assistance. But overall a great product that has the potential to yield really cool paper airplanes.
on January 13, 2015
Got this for my son for Christmas. He loved making paper airplanes before, on his own. He just loves the instructions and being able to make all different kinds.
on September 11, 2013
ordered this book along with 2 others for my 7 year old's birthday, he enjoyed this book all summer, highly recommend
on February 9, 2014
I got this book for my grandson for Christmas. He was thrilled with it. He make airplanes with his Dad all the time.
on September 1, 2015
great
on November 20, 2014
Wow, Easy for whom? Certainly not for me let alone my 4 yr old grandson! Maybe I'll wait until he becomes an origami master to give him the book. The variety of papers are colorful and nice but trying to figure out how to turn them into the airplanes described was beyond me.
on December 8, 2015
Have previously bought different paper plane books and can say this purchase was poor in comparison. Paper too small and some instructions unclear.
on June 22, 2014
A great idea that flops badly. Even the paper size works against successful flights. Save your money and read the reviews first.