Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 16, 2014
Grandson read this in school...and loved it so much Grandma had to buy him a copy. Good for learning to read, photo identification, etc.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 6, 2007
I don't like this book at all. Sure, it's cute, but the words are hard for a beginner reader. And, yes, there are only a few words per page, but they are not the beginner sight words. I would not recommend this book because it is frustracting and discouraging for a new reader.
on November 19, 2007
We were given this book as a gift when my son was 3 and he grew to seriously love it. He especially loved the train stories, "Hello, Freight Train" and "Little Red Caboose" and would ask me to read him those over and over. The words were simple enough that he could fill them in himself as we read along. A great value and I highly recommend it!