Easy to Read: Indoor Digital Thermometer and Humidity Monitor, 2 FREE Batteries, Large Digital Display. Simple Temperature & Relative Humidity Meter
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 FREE BATTERIES INCLUDED: One for Now and One BONUS Battery for Twice the Run Time. CHANGE MADE IN APRIL 2017
- SIMPLE DISPLAY: Large easy to read ¾” number with built-in stand for table top viewing
- RECORDS MIN / MAX LEVELS: High & Low temperatures & relative humidity with a manual reset minimum and maximum history.
- SENSOR RANGES: Indoor Room Temperature 32 to 122°F ( 0 to 50°C) & Humidity 10 to 99% RH Hygrometer
- PERFECT SMALL MONITOR FOR: Every room in your home from the kids and baby room, to your basement, garage or even car
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
• Check a room’s indoor Temp and Humidity levels with this compact portable combination thermometer and humidity gauge
• Home, office, apartment humidity level needs to be between 30-50%
• Designed for Indoor use only
• No programming required
• Celsius/ Fahrenheit switchable
• Memory function: shows Max/Min value of temperature/humidity
• LCD Display Screen
• Fold Away Back Stand for Easy Reading
• Temp Accuracy: ± 2°F (± 1°C)
Indoor Temperature and Humidity thermometer and humidity meter…. Knowing your home’s humidity level is essential to improving indoor air quality and the overall health and comfort of you and your home. .
You need to keep the humidity above 30 % when the heat is on, the relative humidity in your house can become very low. This is because heated air can hold much more moisture than cold air. So, as the air in your home heats up, it becomes "thirsty" and begins sucking moisture out of surrounding surfaces: plants, walls, furniture, everything. Whenever we heat air we dry out the air to uncomfortable. By keeping the humidity above 30%, you can normally turn down your thermostat a few notches.SUMMER:
You need to keep the humidity level below 50 % when the relative humidity goes above 55 % Dust mites, begin rapidly multiplying. This can cause allergic reactions in sensitive people. Make sure to remember that the humidity levels of your house need to be within the 30-50% our temperature thermometer and humidly sensor will quickly let you know if you need to buy a humidifier and or dehumidifier Contents:
• 1 x Temperature and Humidity Monitor
• 2 x Batteries Included (one is a bonus)
• 1 x Bonus Battery For future Use
• 1 x User Manual
For any possible defective products, please contact us first, we will offer you a replacement or refund.
Top customer reviews
Viewable from a distance, and as accurate as our hard to read glass/mercury type.
Price was right also.
Note: This item is designed for the desktop, and has no provisions for wall hanging. Because it is super light weight, we used stick-on Velcro tabs. That way we can pull it off the wall to replace the battery.
I would give it a 5-star, but there is one not so good feature: When fully extended, the unit tends to fall down because the leg will give in to the slight pressure. It is actually more stable if it is placed upside down. This means that the manufacturer should flip the design of its leg upside down, so that it can stand up in a stable manner.