Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on June 24, 2010
Recently purchased this product. We have only used it once for family that came to town to visit. Really liked the feature of changing the level of the air depending on how a person likes to sleep. Also like the fact that it filled up very quickly. I strongly recommend for at least first use, to follow the instructions to fill it with air a few days in advance. The bed did deflate a little overnight and I filled it again. However, the next night it deflated a little again. So I opened the valve completely deflated the bed completely and then re-closed the valve and refilled. It did not deflate after doing that. My house guests didn't have a problem with it and they used it for 3 days straight. Also enjoy the fact that it came with a carrying case and it packed up to a decent size for storage. Very good product for first try!!! Hope to use it again in the fall and don't anticipate any issues! Good purchase overall!
on June 10, 2011
I purchased this mattress to use as a permanent bed while I'm subletting an apt in NYC (I had no desire to move my entire bed set only to move it again in a few months). It's been a little over a week and it's fantastic. I bought a 1.5 inch memory foam topper for it along with a down alternative mattress pad so it is very soft and VERY comfortable. Prior to moving I inflated the mattress and let it air out in a closed off room with all the windows opened - I honestly wouldn't recommend buying an inflatable mattress if you have no way to let it air out in a room for a few days. The plastic smell will probably really bother you. After about 4-5 days, the smell was completely gone and now it's in a small room where the windows don't open and there is NO plastic odor. The mattress has not deflated, or at least not to a point where I've noticed, but even if it did deflate a little during the day it's easy enough to hit the inflate button on the remote to plump it up. I love it, and would HIGHLY recommend. Granted, it's only been a little over a week so I will update this post if the mattress degrades over time.
on May 13, 2010
I was quite pleasantly surprised with the Quality of this airbed...other than the fact that it is on the Heavy side (27 lbs), everything else about is A-OK!

It is very simple to use: inflated quickly (I think all airbeds are noisy and this was no exception)but once filled it was Great! The extra height made it SO easy to get in and out of--Very Important if you have any back or knee issues:)

It is very sturdy--didn't move when my dog jumped on it! My only suggestion would be to include a Heavier fabric storage bag...the one it comes with is very flimsy and won't last long I bet...

Overall--2 Thumbs UP!
on December 16, 2010
This model deflates a little during the day but because of it's remote control, you can just inflate it anytime you feel like it. It's also nice you can deflate by remote if you over inflate it. I really like it's 25 inch height, that makes it very easy to get in and out of the bed. I also like it's pillow top that makes it feel like a regular cushion bed. A queen comforter on top works perfectly as there's no place to tuck a sheet. Been using it for month now and feels comfortable in it. No aching muscles when I wake in the morning.

Do not over inflate it to make it too firm because the bed would just shape up bulky in the middle like a mountain shape and when you lie down on one side of the bed, it would feel like you're going to roll off the bed. I'm giving this a 5 star because I'm a single person sleeping on a size Full. If you need it for two adults you probably should get a size Queen.

So far so good and a good purchase overall.
on December 10, 2010
So far this has worked great for us. We have a small guest bedroom and the full fits perfectly leaving plenty of space to wander. I was initially worried that the full may be too small for 2 people, but it is just fine. I gave four out of five because it is not extremely comfortable, but nothing that an additional mattress pad wouldnt cure. The height of the bed is awesome and very easy to get in and out of. Queen sheets seem to work fine.
on January 17, 2013
For 4 months or so it worked fine. Then it started to develop leaks around the seams at the edges of the top. I patched once. Couple of weeks later, more leaks. Patched again. Couple of weeks later, started to leak around the top flocked circles. After battling the ever increasing leaks without success for several weeks, I finally dissected the thing and removed the air pump. It works fine, the rest is land fill.
on July 24, 2011
I purchased this mattress a just about one year ago for our RV and absoutely love this thing. So much so, that we have to set up the nights on who gets to sleep on it each night. Easy to set up, easy to deflate and pure back please for rest. We also like the fact that when you get up from resting you can actually stand up from the mattress because of its height. A true plus for adults or tall people. The mattress itself isn't feather light but it is an easy roll up and not overly large.
on September 14, 2014
It is comfortable for me along but not with my wife sleeping on it also. But i clarify that with 6'1" @ 235 lb
Denfinetly not a long term sleeping arrangement but good alterative for short term
on September 9, 2012
Purchased this to use in our home office when people visit. Like the fact that it is the height of a normal bed and is easy to get in and out of, also the built in pump blows it up in a minute or so.

The only issue I have is that it seems to develop pin hole leaks quite easily...I've patched several so far.
on June 21, 2010
Perfect for an occastional, comfortable overnight stay. It is easy to set up anywhere that there is 110 volts available. Easy to deflate and put in its carrying bag. It is much more convenient than laying on an air mattress on the floor.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.