- Publisher: Doubleday; First Edition edition (November 1972)
- ISBN-10: 0385062540
- ISBN-13: 978-0385062541
- Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 8.5 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,566,067 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Easy Sewing With Knits. Hardcover – November, 1972
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
192 pages. Book explains how to fit and stitch knit clothes for everyone in the family, new techniques for handling knit fabrics, including double knits,
Browse award-winning titles. See more