Americana Deluxe Electric Grill with Side Tables, 1500-watt
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Product Dimensions||19 x 50 x 40.5 inches; 37 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 200 square inches of cooking space
- Three-position cooking element. Along with its durable polymer side tables and window, this grill's three-position element and rotisserie cater to your every need.
- With three heating positions, this grill is capable of (1) creating a zone of even heat for traditional grilling, (2) creating a versatile zone of different temperatures for cooking medium, rare and well-done simultaneously and (3) converting to a fully vertical position for rotisserie grilling (rotisserie sold separately).
- This grill’s rolling cart makes it convenient to transport, and its wire shelf helps keep your grilling materials together.
- With its thermostatic control and 1500-watt, UL and CUL-listed heating element, this grill plugs into any standard household outlet. A disposable grease pan catches grease and makes clean-up easier. For outdoor use only
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Weber 52020001 Q1400 Electric Grill, Gray
Weber 55020001 Q 2400 Electric Grill , grey
George Foreman, Silver, 12+ Servings Upto 15 Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, GGR50B, REGULAR
Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Patio Bistro Electric Grill, Red
|Item Dimensions||19 x 50 x 40.5 inches||23.5 x 27 x 20.5 inches||25.1 x 31.5 x 26 inches||22.2 x 20.5 x 13 inches||24.4 x 25.2 x 38.2 inches|
|Item Weight||37.00 lbs||29.50 lbs||41.00 lbs||21.00 lbs||45.12 lbs|
Meco's Easy Street Cart Electric Grill is perfect for easy, fast and tasty outdoor grilling. If you've never used an electric grill before, you'll be surprised by the awesome flavors this grill delivers. Unlike indoor electric grills, Easy Street electric grills use a specially designed reflector pan to create smoky vapors to infuse your recipes with maximum taste. Use your electric cart grill with hickory, apple, cherry, or mesquite wood chips to enhance your recipes with the extra flavor. Simply soak your favorite wood chips in water for about 20 minutes, place them in a perforated aluminum foil pouch, put the pouch on the reflector pan and enjoy the smoky goodness. Mounted on a sturdy cart with large easy-rolling wheels the Easy Street gives you a portable 1500-watts of grilling power. Its 200 square inch usable cooking surface feature precision temperature control with a variable thermostat controller. With three heating positions, this grill is capable of (1) creating a zone of even heat for traditional grilling, (2) creating a versatile zone of different temperatures for cooking medium, rare and well-done simultaneously and (3) converting to a fully vertical position for rotisserie grilling (rotisserie sold separately). The safe, UL and CUL-listed heating element is combined with a convenient indicator light so you know whether your grill is on or off. See what's cooking through the high-temperature glass viewing window. Hood and bowl come pre-assembled in satin black with BBQ red accents. Handy side tables and a wire lower shelf let you organize cooking supplies. Molded recesses in the side tables hold condiments. Ideal for deck, patio or other outdoor kitchen area, it features easy clean-up with a removable grease cup. Uses a standard 120-volt grounded plug. Works with optional rotisserie, which can be found on the manufacturer's website, that must be purchased separately. 90 day limited warranty from date of purchase with 1 year limited warranty from purchase date on electrical parts.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first two lasted upward of four years each. It always stayed outside on the cover porch, but sometimes, if the wind was right, snow would pile up on it. So . . . electric is not great but it's better than NO grill. My wife and I grill a few times e-ve-ry-week . . . so we really use them.
The third one we just bought is for an apartment in Boca Raton Florida (hate the area by the way), but again, the grill will serve its purpose.
People will tell you that it gets hot enough... Yeah, so does my clothing iron, and I don't think that would be fun to cook on either.
Don't waste your hard earned money on this crap. Look somewhere else.