|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$34.95 - $46.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1 3/4"
- Women's Easy Street, Chance Low Pump
- Stylish and comfortable
- Quality manmade upper
- Slip-on Style
- Square toe with decorative overlay
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
asy Street is a national branded shoe company that has been making women's traditional shoes for over 50 years with an emphasis on comfort and fit supported by widths and sizes.
Pulling of a sweet look is risk-free in the Chance pump from East Street. This sleek pump features a lovely vamp pleated knot detail that creates a delightful visual accent to your business attire. A slight heel gives you lift where you need it, plus comforting arch support takes the ache out of a long day.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003WJ7ZSG
- Item model number: Chance
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The heel is just the right height for office work, church, etc., and they work with pants as well as dressy clothing.
I wear size 8W, ordered 8 C/D, and they fit great!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent Colour for my lilac suits, but I should have gotten a medium width for the excellent comfort.
This is a great pair of shoes to wear for a short period of time.Published 17 months ago by Valerie Jenkins
Very narrow. My daughter wears a narrow 7 but these were way to small. My other daughter can grow into them, she wears a narrow 4.Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer
Lovely shoe. I ordered it for a wedding and was very pleased. I have a narrow foot and have a hard time getting shoes to fit. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Jean Steinhauer
usually prefer to wear the box than the shoes,,,these really are wide and lovelyPublished 19 months ago by JustSaying
I bought these for my mom for a wedding because they come in a wide width and there are very few shoes that are decent looking for those who need a wide width shoe for a special... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Krim