|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.99 - $49.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1 1/4"
- Contoured, suede-lined footbed with Comfort Wave technology offers superior cushioning and support.
- Durable thermoplastic rubber outsole absorbs shock and flexes with your foot.
- Adjustable buckle with elastic insert offers a comfortable fit.
- Polyurethane upper and upper lining, suede sockliner, foam insole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 1.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Easy Street is a national branded shoe company that has been making women's traditional shoes for over 50 years with an emphasis on comfort and fit supported by widths and sizes.
Stay brilliant and beautiful this summer in the Torch clog from Easy Street. The sleek upper pairs with all your summery favorites plus an adjustable buckle, padded footbed and manageable heel makes for a comfortable fit. Equally comfortable is the unbeatable value of this sweet sandal, so can look great and be gentle on you budget and the same time.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0043QI856
- Item model number: Torch
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I sent these sandals back for a refund, and was unavoidably even a little late getting them back by the company's deadline, but was promptly issued a refund anyway, less the shipping costs as per usual, and am very satisfied with the way my situation was handled by this company. No problems with them whatsoever. They had even included a self addressed label with the sandals (cut out, not self stick) to affix to my package in order to make the unlikely event of returning them easier.Read more ›
I have purchased one pair to give as present to a friend who have a problem in her feet and walk with difficulty and she was so happy, thanked me many many times. The price and the customer service are excellent.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love the support in these shoes. I stand all day at my job and my feet and legs are less sore and tired since I've gotten these.Published on July 26, 2014 by dawn lambertson
This was not the shoe I thought I wanted but it seemed like such a good buy. When I put my fat little feet into these sandals they just felt perfect. Read morePublished on July 23, 2014 by SandyGal
I really liked the color as it matched a lot of my clothing, but no mater what I tried in the way of adjustments,
I couldn't make them wearable for me. I had to return them.