- File Size: 2310 KB
- Print Length: 372 pages
- Publication Date: February 21, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007C4WKH8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #141,702 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Easy Vegan Meals by SparkPeople: The No-Stress, No-Guilt Way to Reap The Benefits of a Plant-Based Diet Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you're just starting on your vegan journey, it's likely you'll have some shopping to do for things that aren't in your pantry or fridge, but once you're stocked up I imagine you'll enjoy making several of the recipes. I'm not quite ready to go strictly vegan, but I am interested in more meatless meals - this book is a great entry into the can-be-confusing world of vegan cooking.
I just made Easy Bean Tostadas, an simple four ingredient yummy dish, and am looking forward to trying some new foods as well - Easy BBQ Tempeh and the Earth Burgers. It's nice to read some of the comments from the sparkpeople members who've successfully gone strictly vegan or have incorporated more meatless meals into their daily lives. A good overall value for the information you're getting.
Features I like:
* 10 Easy Vegan Meals with variations - gets me in the right mindset for assembling meals.
* Links from recipe to the website - makes it easier for readers to link the recipe in the Kindle to the meal planner on the website for nutritional tracking.
* Most recipes do not rely on meat analogs.
* The book jumps straight into health and nutrition without wandering off into moral aspects of vegetarian and vegan lifestyles. The author lets ME worry about the WHY while showing me the HOW.
I love the mantra, "Reinvent don't replicate".
Some recipes are repeats from another SparkPeople product--"The SparkPeople Cookbook". Otherwise I would have given it a 5 of 5.
I appreciate the section on eliminating cheese, and I do believe, as she says, that it will get easier. I also appreciate Ms. Romine having pieces from other sparkpeople users with their experiences.
She helped me realize that I can do this, and I will be so much better off for it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great starter book on how to go vegan. Clear descriptions on all the different types of vegan protein products. Easy recipes included too.Published 15 months ago by Dymond
purchased this on Kindle. It is very difficult to read on a Kindle.Published 23 months ago by Anita