Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 196 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 215 reviews
on February 26, 2015
Worked great for about 6 months... then it wouldn't stay attached to the phone, the little ears / clamshell part wore out.
on November 7, 2013
This leather case is classy, and easy to use. I've had no problems with it, and it is easier than the cases that flip sideways.
on September 2, 2013
First of all must thank to post service - it came earlier than scheduled. Despite of very cheap wrap or better to say despite of absence of any wrap (came in soft yellow envelope) case found to be made very good. I knew that it's not a leather but it looks and feels like decent-made leather case. Installation is very easy, all you need to do is just to bend four corner ledges (they call them "Secure inner grooves") to the desired angle and push your phone between them - it holds the phone very firmly.
After two weeks of use can say nothing but "I'm happy".
on December 6, 2013
I like this, but none of the reviews that I read mentioned that it had a big ugly logo on the bottom front. EasyACC Not pretty....wish it weren't there. Also, I didn't realize it had red stitching. I wouldn't have ordered it had I known that. But, for the price, it looks expensive- especially if my hand is over the ugly logo.
on October 3, 2014
this thing great, i've had it for 4 months now, i think it still has a long run. just bought another one in case the one i have breaks, but i don't expect it to do so soon.

pros:
- looks great
- not slippery, but slides perfectly into my pocket.
- thick enough to protect well, but not enough to make it uncomfortable.
- has survived several falls from by pocket onto cement.
- it has a tab to stay closed. when open, you can use that tab to hook your phone to your laptop screen if skyping to someone.

cons:
- when completely opened it covers the speaker, reducing significantly the volume.
- can't see through it, so the only way i found of visually detecting calls is to enable flash as notification (settings->my device->accessibility->flash notification). by visually i mean when i have it in silence, for example at the office.
- completely open it covers the camera, but halfway open it can be used as a stand to take pics, so this is a half-cons

i would buy it again (i have).
salú
on July 24, 2014
I ordered this for my husband's new Samsung Galaxy S4 mini and he loves it! It is plain and conservative looking (not like those bright colored rubber cases) which suits him. It also protects the screen which is good for him since he keeps it in his pocket, in his back pack, and strapped to his bike. Good choice...maybe I should get one for myself!
on June 16, 2014
Great looking case and appears to be made fairly well. To me it is a bit cumbersome to use with the flap hanging down, but my wife likes it. I would have given it 5 stars but there is no protection on the sides and nothing to keep from hitting a button wrong. But other than that it is a great, good looking case.
on February 18, 2014
Nice handsome case looks professional. Not owned by lots of people so you stand out as exclusive, people ask where you got. I would get it again leather looks and feels real.
on September 10, 2014
When I received my EasyAcc leather case, I placed it on my Galaxy s4 mini and it fit like a glove on a hand. It completely protects my phone and still provides easy access. At the beginning, I did have a small problem when I closed the cover it pushed on the activating button at the bottom of the phone. This was a real easy problem to remedy by placing a small stick-on cushion pad on each side of the button.. If I ever change phones I will certainly buy another cover just like this one.
on October 10, 2014
I like this product. it protects my phone with a hard leather, not plastic. it fits nicely into my side holster, which is also leather. I do not have to worry about it cracking or breaking. I like that it flips back out of the way when I am talking on it and will flip back when I am done. It is sleek in design. I liked it enough to by one for a friend who has the same phone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.