EasyAcc 2nd Gen 10000mAh Power Bank Brilliant External Battery Pack (2.4A Smart Output) Classic Portable Charger for iPhone Sams
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Mini 3350 Portable Charger||Smart 6400 Portable Charger||Smart 10000 Portable Charger||Smart 15000 Portable Charger||20000 Portable Charger||26000 Portable Charger|
|Color||Black+Orange, Black+Gray||Black, Blue||Black+Orange, Black+Gray,...||Black+Orange, Black+Gray||Black+Orange, Black+Gray||Black+Orange, Black+Gray|
|# of USB Charging Ports||1 USB Port||1 USB Port||2 USB Port||3 USB Port||4 USB Port||4 USB Port|
|Max Charging Speed||1A||2.4A||2.4A||4.8A||4.8A||4.8A|
|Max Recharging Speed||2A||2A||2A||2A||4A||4A|
|Size||4 x 0.9x 0.9 in||3.86×1.65×0.87 in||5.67 x 2.95 x 0.58 in||5.94 x2.8x 0.8in||6.57 x 3.1 x 0.86 in||6.57 x 3.1 x 0.86 in|
|Weight||2.5 oz||5.04 oz||7.97 oz||11.8 oz||16 oz||16 oz|
Compare to similar items
This item EasyAcc 2nd Gen 10000mAh Power Bank Brilliant External Battery Pack (2.4A Smart Output) Classic Portable Charger for iPhone Sams
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||EasyAcc.A Store||EasyAcc.A Store||EasyAcc.A Store||EasyAcc.A Store||EasyAcc.A Store|
|Item Dimensions||2.95 x 5.67 x 0.58 in||0.79 x 6.69 x 4.41 in||3.1 x 6.57 x 0.86 in||0.87 x 3.86 x 1.65 in||3.19 x 6.57 x 0.87 in||2.6 x 5.28 x 0.51 in|
|Item Weight||0.5 lb||0.51 lb||1 lbs||5.12 ounces||0.9 lb||5.2 ounces|
Title: EasyAcc 2nd Gen 10000mAh Power Bank Brilliant External Battery Pack (2.4A Smart Output) Classic Portable Charger for iPhone Samsung HTC Smartphones Tablets - Black and Orange
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Inexpensive- The device is cheap for a powerbank that claims to be 10,000mAh. Some reviews say it is inaccurate and that the powerbank actually underperforms. But for what it's worth, the device can charge my iPhone 6 from 1% to 100% at least 5 times.
2. Portability & size - It does take a little over an hour to charge most devices from dead to full but that's time you have to let it sit near a wall outlet anyways. The powerbank allows you to carry your devices around while they are charging. It is also about the same size as my iPhone 6 so I can place it inside my pocket with my phone. Women can fit this in their purse with ease.
3. Charging time - 2.4A is the the input for charging the powerbank itself. That's faster than what I've seen on most powerbanks. Unfortunately, I do not have the wall charger that can put out that much current yet. I have one shipping soon so I will test it out.
4. Dual ports - I like that it has two ports for charging two devices simultaneously and at equal amperage of 2.0A. Most powerbanks either have a combination of 1A/2A or 1A/1.5A.
5. Aesthetics - The matte black looks nice especially with the orange trim in an overall sleek design. I also like that it's longer than it is wider so it does not look bulky.
1. The powerbank takes a while to charge. As I mentioned before, I do not have the wall charger that can put out 2.4A yet so I cannot test the 2.4A that it can take for charging itself.
2. The flashlight is pretty dim but that's just a bonus for emergencies or when you really need it in the dark. Not really much of a con.
If you found this review helpful, I would appreciate it if you click yes.
The unit is just as described, about the size of a Samsung Galaxy S4 (a bit thicker) and does indeed weigh in about 8 oz. More than light enough to carry in a backpack or pocket. We are going to use it when we do to Disney World since an entire day at the park drains our phones pretty consistently and an overnight charge on the Power Bank will insure that we have power available to recharge our phones. We are going to follow the recommendations of others while at the park and only charge our phones to about 50% from the Power Bank (when necessary) since that would get us through the day and leave enough for emergencies (although I don't think we need to) and then full charge overnight on both the phones and the Power Bank.
Thanks EasyAcc for a prompt follow through and for a great product!
It will charge my HDX while I am using it with the WIFI and Blue Tooth engaged. I don't stream movies so I can't say how it works for that, but running a long YouTube video as an experiment, this unit powered the HDX and charged it, not as fast as if the unit was off, but the battery life percentage increased the entire time the video was playing.
My only complaint is that if a device to be charged is really dead, the protection circuit kicks out and prevents the unit from charging the device. I found that it only takes about a minute of charging off a standard wall charger to get enough power in device's battery to prevent this from happening. If you are going to rely on this unit in an area with no other power sources, don't allow your device (phone, etc) to completely discharge. Otherwise, I am quite pleased with this unit.
Yesterday I ran further tests. From a fully charged state I discharged it at 2 amps thru a USB load resistor. That seemed to take forever. Then I recharged it monitoring the voltage, current, and total milliamphours. I ran the test twice. Both times it delivered over the rated 10000 mah.
I have seen some people complain about how long it takes to recharge. If you try to use a regular cell phone charger, it will take forever. 10000 is a lot of mah. Get a good 2.4 amp wall charger and either use the short cable provided or a good USB charging cable. It really makes a difference.
Quality build and really delivers. You couldn't ask for more.
FROM BEFORE: I was charging this unit from th Apple AC Adapter, those that are white "cube-looking" ones. The first time I was charging this product, I noticed that the cube was very hot. Then the next morning, it was dead and the battery not charged. Too afraid to try another adapter as it costs more than this unit. Maybe I will get a handful of the cheapo ones? Not sure what to do at this point.