EasyAcc 12000mAh 2 USB External Battery Pack Charger Power Bank For iPhone 5 4S 4 3GS; iPad Mini, iPad 4 3 2; Android Tablets:Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Note 8.0 10.1; Google Nexus 7,10; Acer B1; iPod; Android Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Ace,Note 2; HTC One, One X; LG Optimus 4X HD, I7; Nokia Lumia 920 900, Google Nexus 4, Blackberry Z10, Sony Xperia Z; MP3, MP4, GPS, Camera, Game Player[2 x USB Output: 1A ~ 2.1A; White]
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 4 x USB Output: 5V 0.5A ~ 2.1A, Charging Four Devices simultaneously, design for charging Phones and Tablets, Can charge 2 Tablets or 3 Smart Phones simultaneously at most
- High Capacity:12000mAh , Supply about 600%~700% of iPhone 4 battery life, or 200%~250% of Google Nexus 7 battery life, 4 Integrated LED indicator show Power status
- Battery Type: Li-polymer battery; more stable and safer than Li-ion battery, such as both iPad and iPhone use the safer Li-polymer battery. 500+ recharge cycles over the life of the battery
- Security protection design: short-circuit and over current protection; The device will automatic shutdown when short circuit or overload output happened to avoid destroy the device and accident
- Size: 14.2*7.3*2.3cm, Stylish & Special Design, you can handle the device by one hand conveniently or carry in your pocket or purse. PERFECT for long plane flights, road trips; Carry the mobile power wherever you go; charge your devices any time any where
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Capacity: 12000mAh
- Type: Li-Polymer battery
- Size: 14.2*7.3*2.3cm
- Weight: 320g
- Input: 5V 1.5A (Micro USB Port)
- Output: DC 5V / 0.5A ~ 2.1A
Battery Life Extension on Phone & Tablet:
- 600%~700% of 4G 4S 3G 3Gs iPhone Battery life
- 200%~250% of Google Nexus 7 battery life
- 150% of iPad 2 battery life (6000mAh)
Charge the PB12000A:
- Full Charging by 5V 2A Adapter need 9 hours; by 5V 1A Adapter need 13 hours.
- Charger is not included, we Highly recommend the EasyAcc Micro USB 5V 2A Charger
Security Protection Design:
- Short-circuit protection
- Over current protection
- iPad 4 3 2,iPad Mini,iPhone 5 4S 4,iPod
please use the original 8Pin / 30Pin Cable from Apple
- 1 x USB-Micro USB Cable:
SmartPhones: Samsung / HTC / LG / Motorola / BlackBerry / Nokia / Google / Sony...
Tablets & eReader: Google Nexus 7/Nexus 10
- 1 x Samsung 30pin Connector: Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab 2
- 1 x Mini USB Connector: phone, MP3, MP4, digital camera, and other with mini USB slot digital devices
- 1 x Nokia DC 2.0 Connector: Nokia cell phone with DC 2.0 port
- 1 x PSP Connector: Sony PSP1000, PSP2000, PSP3000
- 1 * EasyAcc PB12000A PowerBank
- 2 * cables
- 4 * connectors
- 1 * Use Guide
- 1 * accessories pouch
Top Customer Reviews
It is a "brick" of a battery, at just under 1lb, but you can certainly depend on it to fully charge the average 1500 mAh smartphone, from 0-100%, at least 6 times, but up to 8 times. An iPad2 175% or an iPad3 to 100%. It has a 1A, and a 2A charging port for charging a smartphone and a tablet simultaneously; very convenient when travelling.
There's not doubt, 12,000 mAh for $41 is a good value. And the fact that it's input is a micro USB and it has two standard USB "A" output receptacles makes it perfect. It comes with a bunch of cords/adapters that I'll probably never use since every chargable device that I have already came with cords that are compatible with the standard receptacles on this battery.
It's size and weight are appropriate for a 12,000 mAh battery. It'll fit in your pants pocket, but it won't be fun to have it in there. But, it'll be no problem carrying it in the small pocket of your backpack, in your purse, or even in your jacket pocket. If you need a smaller battery, you will need to compromise on capacity. I have a pair of tiny Duracell 1,100 mAh backup batteries for when I'm wearing tight jeans ;)
CON: My only criticism at this point is that it won't charge your device while it is plugged into a power source. This SUCKS. It means that when you get home at night and want to charge both this battery and your smart phone, you can't simply plug your battery into the charger and you smart phone into the battery. If you do, the battery will charge and your phone won't. Instead, you will need two chargers (one for the battery and one for your phone). Alternately, you will need one charger with two outputs. I have an Energizer XPAL 8000 that does not have this limitation though its capacity is less and its price is MUCH more.
I'd like to hear from others which other batteries do not have this limitation.
The case is fairly large but it's a nice rectangle with rounded corners, not too thick, with a smooth white plastic finish and a silver frame; very easy to slip into a little corner of your carry on bag. The top edge features the micro USB charging port and the two USB output ports, labeled 1A (for phones and accessories) and 2.1A (for tablets). There is a single button in the front that gives you the battery level by lighting up a bright 4-segment green LED display.
The charger is not supplied; EasyAcc recommends their 2A charger, but the iPad charger works fine; you just need a 2A USB charger if you don't want to wait forever. I really like the fact that EasyAcc chose a standard microUSB connector for charging, instead of using a proprietary connector. The brick is bundled with a microUSB cable that can be used for charging it or for powering a microUSB accessory; a 30 pin Apple cable; and a cable that connects to one of the five easy to lose adapters provided (microUSB, miniUSB, Samsung 30 pin, Nokia and PSP).Read more ›
My typical use would be a day when I'm traveling, and using my laptop and my phone and my little MiFi 4G hotspot device, and perhaps recharging the phone and MiFi from the EasyAcc. At the end of the day, I get back to a hotel, and what I *want* to do is plug the EasyAcc into the wall, and plug my phone and MiFi into the EasyAcc, and let all three devices charge overnight. Unfortunately, it seems that if the EasyAcc is plugged in and charging itself, it refuses to charge anything plugged into it! So now I have to carry around three A/C to micro-USB charging bricks, so I can charge all three devices overnight.
I wish the EasyAcc would support charging itself, while also charging devices plugged into it.
Other than that, I love the huge mAh capacity of this device. I love the light-up charge level meter. I love the look and construction. Etc.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wow. This thing has the power to charge anything. Multiple times. I can't recommend this product enough. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Logan D
Got this for my mom for christmas she loves it. It can fit into her purse and charges her phone and kindle!Published 10 months ago by Charlie Forrester
It takes a very long time to charge and that irritates me. I'm talking about a few hours. It can charge one phone up to appx. 65-78% Which is not bad. A kindle it will charge appx. Read morePublished 13 months ago by p
I use this thing every day. For some reason, the DC/AC inverter in my car creates a buzz when I play music from my phone over the speakers, so I keep my phone plugged in to this... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Luke Skywalker
Recharges my Galaxy S3 about 5 times. It's been durable, too.Published 14 months ago by G. J. Garrett
This has been one of my useful purchases EVER! I bought this almost 2 years ago and it is still going strong! We live outside of Orlando and visit Disney World monthly. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Catherine C.