- Save 20% on EasyAcc 13000mAh Power Bank, External Battery Charger - Black and Orange when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by EasyAcc.A Store. Enter code SSAALLEE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on 【Nur $5.5】【50% Off】EasyAcc 4 Inch Mini USB Fan [ASIN:B0119H3TRS] when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by EasyAcc.A Store. Enter code BVSESHLO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 【Free】EasyAcc 2A Micro USB Main Charger,4ft【ASIN: B00A9PO5AM】 free when you purchase 1 or more EasyAcc Products, E.g.ASIN: B01422TC14, B00HQY35SM, B01LMW77C8, B01HB8X4VU offered by EasyAcc.A Store. Enter code GETONE87 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on [Only $12.79 & CODE] EasyAcc 6400 Black Powerbank【ASIN: B00XTVOAQM】 when you purchase 1 or more EasyAcc Products , E.g ASIN: B01422TC14, B00HQY35SM, B00JK6MQEI, B01HB8X4VU offered by EasyAcc.A Store. Enter code PBSALE20 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on [!!!20% off] EasyAcc 20000/ 26000mAh Power Bank Case [ASIN:B015PNYHQY] when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by EasyAcc.A Store. Enter code 5FWT2GDW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ☆2017 New style☆ EasyAcc 6 Inch USB Powerful Fan [ASIN: B01MU8T6MS] when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by EasyAcc.A Store. Enter code 83WNJ7CV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
EasyAcc 20000mAh Power Bank (4A Dual-Input Fastest Charge 4.8A Smart Output) External Battery Pack Charger Portable Charger for Android iPhone Samsung HTC - Black and Orange
|Sale:||$30.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$39.00 (56%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 20000mAh High Capacity: Charge an iPhone 7 6 times, a Samsung S7 5 times or an iPad Mini 3 2 times.
- Life Saver: Unique 4A Dual ports input (charger adapter not included), can be superfast recharged in 6 hours, reduce the recharging time up to 50% than usual 20000mah battery.
- Fast Charging: 4.8A Output with 4 USB Ports. Auto detects and changes its charging speed unique to your device for fastest charging speed up to 2.4A (2 times faster than a computer USB port). Charging 4 devices simultaneously.
- Safety Protection: Effectively prevents your devices from overcharge, overcurrent and short circuits as well as conform to CE, RoHS, and FCC.
- Just One Enough On-the-Go. The Top Rated Power Bank. Outstanding customer service provides 18 months warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
|2 Gen. Smart 6400 Portable Charger||2 Gen. Smart 10000 Portable Charger||2 Gen. Smart 15000 Portable Charger||2 Gen. 20000 Portable Charger||2 Gen. 26000 Portable Charger|
|Color Selection||Black, Blue||Black+Orange, Black+Gray, ...||Black+Orange, Black+Gray||Black+Orange, Black+Gray||Black+Orange, Black+Gray|
|# of USB Charging Ports||1 USB Port||2 USB Port||3 USB Port||4 USB Port||4 USB Port|
|Max Charging Speed||2.4A||3.1A||4.8A||4.8A||4.8A|
|Max Recharging Speed||2A||2A||2A||4A||4A|
|Size||3.86×1.65×0.87 in||5.67 x 2.95 x 0.58 in||5.94 x2.8x 0.8 in||6.57 x 3.1 x 0.86 in||6.57 x 3.1 x 0.86 in|
|Weight||5.04 oz||7.97 oz||11.8 oz||16 oz||16 oz|
Compare to similar items
This item EasyAcc 20000mAh Power Bank (4A Dual-Input Fastest Charge 4.8A Smart Output) External Battery Pack Charger Portable Charger for Android iPhone Samsung HTC - Black and Orange
Anker PowerCore 10000, One of the Smallest and Lightest 10000mAh External Batteries, Ultra-Compact, High-speed Charging Technology Power Bank for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and More B0194WDVHI
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||EasyAcc.A Store||AnkerDirect||EC Technology US Store||AnkerDirect|
|Item Dimensions||—||2.28 x 6.64 x 0.87 in||3.15 x 6.3 x 0.91 in||2.36 x 3.62 x 0.87 in|
|Item Weight||1 lbs||0.78 lb||1.02 lbs||6.4 ounces|
Just One Enough On-The -Go
20000mAh capacity yet very portable, it is perfect for trips or whenever you need to charge your iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices. e.g. Business trip,traveling,parties, BBQs and outdoor activities like camping, mountain climbing and picnics.
20000mAh can charge an iPhone 7 up to 6 times, a Galaxy S7 up to 5 times or an iPad Mini 3 about two times. There is no need to worry about your battery running out. Talk to your friends, play games, or surf the internet for as long as you want.
Build with Dual Input Ports(4A Input), 20000mAh Power Bank can be filled up in 6 hours with 4A input, reducing the recharging time up to 50%.
Build with 4-Port USB Port, the power bank can charge 4 devices simultaneously. Automatically identify the type of device and deliver the suitable electric current for your device like the original power adapter by Smart Technology.
Built-in LED flashlight for dark or low-light environments. It is useful especially you are in a pinch and need a small light during a blackout. Double clicks, flashlight is on/off.
Battery type: Lithium-Ion battery cell
Input: DC 5V 4A(max)
Output: DC 5V 4.8A (max)
Size: 6.57 x 3.1 x 0.86 in. / 167x 80 x22 mm
Weight: 16oz / 454g
What is Included
1 x EasyAcc Powerbank 20000
2 x Micro USB Cable
1 x User Manual
Outstanding customer service provides 18 months warranty.
How to Use the Flashlight Click the power button twice to turn on or off the flashlight.
Top Customer Reviews
First the good:
* Using both micro-USB inputs (provided each is coming from a capable supply) really does charge this battery quickly. Two 10W chargers brought it to full in under 8 hours.
* Each output will deliver over 2A, even simultaneously. Understandably the battery gets warm when you do that.
* It makes a great charging distribution center. My family, with four phones, three iPads, ereaders, headphones and various other devices, took it on vacation and instead of having to hunt for wall outlets (leaving things plugged into random places in the hotel room) we used a good 10W charger to power this and, overnight, it charged everything else. In the morning our gadgets would be full, this would be around 50% and while we were out it would come back to 100%, ready for the next night's work. A multi-headed charge cable makes it even better.
* It's heavy but that's in the "good" column because it's not as heavy as I was expecting. I had it in my backpack for a while and didn't notice the extra weight. Of course that's probably because of the severe downside...
And that downside is:
* Delivered capacity is only about 70% of the 20000mAh stated. I've charged this battery to full and run it down completely with a good power meter and got consistent results of 13739mAh, 13703mAh, 13828mAh. Originally I gave it two stars but see the update for more detail.
As others have pointed out the 20000mAh rating is the raw capacity of the 3.7V cells. Some level of efficiency loss is guaranteed (thanks physics!) but reporting the capacity at 3.7V for a device that delivers 5V seems shady, at best. Unfortunately it seems to be the industry trend so I don't think it's fair to penalize EasyAcc - I've added two stars for that and the fact that I find myself using this battery, especially on vacations. Recently in Disney World, for example I had this and a rats nest of wires in a small backpack and I was able to keep all four phones charged until the park closed, despite the battery-hungry games we played while waiting in lines. Even with snacks, a sweatshirt, random souvenirs and a spare phone in the bag (because one of us has a habit of taking a phone swimming) I hardly noticed the weight.
13709mAh * 5v = 68545 mW
68545mW / 3.7v = 18525 mAh at 3.7v
18525 / 0.90 = 20,584 mAh actual battery pack capacity at 3.7v after factoring in 10% loss for the regulator
I tested this with both real devices and variable load modules. My phone, PS Vita, and an old MP3 player seemed to top out at draining from this thing at about 1 A. I'm guessing that must have been a limitation of the devices that I attached to the power bank because I also tried the variable load module, and was able to pull 2.8 A off it for some time, which is above the 2.4 A stated limit. I did this for about 5 minutes and noticed the device did get warm, but not dangerously so. I conducted the rest of my tests by setting the variable load to 1 A and 2 A. It seemed to hold up slightly better at 1 A than 2 A, as expected. It was cool while at the lower drain rate and I seemed to get about 2000 mA more out of the pack at 1 A than at 2 A. Not earth shattering, but something to keep in mind.
The pack itself is relatively heavy, which is good for something like this. Light means it's light on lithium, and a 20,000 mAh pack shouldn't be. The LED lamp on it is a bonus and functions well enough to get around a dark room, and will stay on for a very long time if that's all you're using the pack for. I left it on for 5 hours, and it didn't go down 1 notch (out of 5) during that time.
The dual inputs for faster charging is actually an asset here. I had it hooked up to two 2.4 A ports on a USB charger, and it actually charged in not quite half the time. 6 hours compared to 10. Still, a welcome improvement with a large pack like this. If there are concerns about charging this too fast and reducing cell life, I wouldn't worry about that. There must be at least 8 cells in this, which would put the per-cell capacity at around 2500 mAh. A 1C (2.5 A here) charge rate would be a quick charge and 0.5C (1.25 A here) would be a standard charge. Having both inputs active at full capacity would yield a max charge input of 4 A, spread over 8 cells is about 0.5 A, or about 0.20 C, so it's not a dangerous or damaging charge rate.
Overall, I would say that this was a good buy. I purchased two of them, and I'm adding it to my "save for later" list in case I need a third.
EDIT: March 5, 2017
After performing a teardown of the device, I found that my math was right. Inside are 8x 2600 mAh 3.7v cells, for a total of 20,800 mAh. Looks like we get what we're paying for. That being said, at a purchase price of $30, that's less than $4 per cell if you want to scrap this and use the cells for projects. Good value either way!
I have all the equipment necessary to test specs on these in every category but when it gets down to it the performance is what matters. The "smart chips" in these power banks maximize the capabilities. Great product and highly recommended given the price.
EasyAcc Monster 20000mAh Power Bank (4A Dual-Input Fastest Charge 4.8A Smart Output) External Battery Pack Charger Portable Charger for Android iPhone Samsung HTC - Black and Orange