- Save 10% on ☆2017 New style☆ EasyAcc 6 Inch USB Powerful Fan [ASIN: B01MU8T6MS] when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by EasyAcc.A Store. Enter code 83WNJ7CV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on [!!! 20% off] EasyAcc Phone and Tablet Stand [ASIN: B01HB8X4VU] when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by EasyAcc.A Store. Enter code P8ZRHWMA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
EasyAcc 20000mAh Rugged Outdoor Power Bank with IP67 Waterproof Dustproof Shockproof 3 Lighting Modes Flashlight for Apple iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy High Capacity Fast Charger - Black and Green
|Sale:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$30.00 (38%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Weatherproof. Dustproof. Shockproof: Can be immersed under 1 meter water for 30 minutes. With an IP67 rating and rugged design, the power bank effectively resists water, mud or bumps in outdoor activities (with waterproof lid closed).
- Multi-Functional Flashlight: Covering common, flash and SOS lighting modes, it leads you through darkness and emergencies as a lifesaver.
- Huge Capacity & Fast Charge: 20000mAh rechargeable lithium battery packs 7 charges of an iPhone 6s, or 5 charges of a Galaxy S6. With combined current of 3.4A, the power bank charges your device at full speed at up to 2.4A. The 2A input allows fastest full charge for the power bank itself overnight (about 12 hours).
- Rugged & Safe: Industrial-grade plastic and screws ensure build quality. CE, FCC, RoHS certified. Multiple circuit protection prevents short circuit, over-discharging and over-charging.
- What You Get: EasyAcc 20000mAh Rugged Power Bank, micro USB charging cable, user manual, 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item EasyAcc 20000mAh Rugged Outdoor Power Bank with IP67 Waterproof Dustproof Shockproof 3 Lighting Modes Flashlight for Apple iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy High Capacity Fast Charger - Black and Green
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||EasyAcc.A Store||Outxe Store||Sunvalleytek||Dark Energy LLC|
|Item Dimensions||—||1.2 x 6.3 x 3.5 in||2.8 x 4.61 x 0.91 in||0.81 x 6 x 3.5 in|
A most rugged power bank for the outdoors.
Weatherproof. Dustproof. Shockproof
At IP67, the power bank can be immersed under 1 meter water for 30 minutes (with waterproof lid closed). Also effectively resists dusts and bumps like a breeze.
The built-in super-bright flashlight illuminates in common, flash, SOS modes, plus its long lasting time, you can fully rely on the function for outdoor lighting needs.
20000mAh High Capacity
Simply packs several charges of a mobile device on a single charge, satisfying powering needs for a couple of people for a couple of days.
Industrial-grade plastic, silicon and screws are adopted to endure shocks, bumps and other challenges you may encounter when in outdoors.
- Apple: iPhone 6s plus / 6 plus / 5s / 5c / 5 / 4s / 4
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge S6 / S5 / S4 / S3 , other Samsung smartphones
- Android / Windows smartphones (with DC 5V Input)
- MP3 / MP4 Player, Bluetooth speaker
EasyAcc 20000mAh Rugged Power Bank
Micro USB charging cable
Top Customer Reviews
So I tried emailing customer support. That was 6 days ago...you can hear the crickets chirping. Noting but silence from EasyAcc.
Since It didn't look like I was going to get any help from EasyAcc I decided to take one for the team and figure out what was wrong.
1) The case is well built, and well sealed. One of the attached photos shows the construction of the case and how the cells and circuit boards are protected.
2) My cells still had some power. The 6 parallel LGABF1L1865 3.7 volt cells still had 3.66vdc. This may be from my charging efforts after failure and not indicative of the charge at failure.
3) One of the components on the lower PCB, maybe a Vreg but hard to tell due to the damage, fried itself. (see photo)
Long story short: The pack seems to be well built and maybe I just got a random bad part, but the lack of response from Customer Support means that unless you are really need the heavy duty construction, you should probably look elsewhere.
Edit: EasyAcc has offered to send me a replacement for the failed unit. Because it was good while I worked, I have upgraded my review to reflect that they did ultimately respond. If the replacement proves that the failure I experienced is a random infant mortality failure I will upgrade my rating again.
Edit #2: EasyAcc sent me a replacement after they responded to my review. They never responded to my emails to their customer service. The replacement worked great for a couple weeks. Now the lights stay on all the time and no power comes out of either port. This was their second try. I'd be happy to send this one back so they can troubleshoot it, but I'm sure I'll have to wait until they respond to this review. I'm about to spend some time in the back country and there is no chance I'd risk this as my power source. Such a great idea. Such a poor execution.
Edit #3: EasyAcc asked me for another try. I declined but they said they have made some changes to make it better. Sooo...I'm giving them another try. They definitely have good customer support. I hope this one lasts more than a couple weeks.
This EasyACC power bank looked rugged but was not sure it would *really* hold up to an all-day ass kicking bouncing around attached to my bike (in the rear trunk). The power bank would see heavy usage most of the day as I can power up my GPS (via iPhone) to get where I need to go and then keep my electronics topped up while I hike/camp.
Another concern I had is that I really didn't want to have to charge a power bank while I stopped for food. It should be able to get me through two-three days without re-charge. This power bank is 20,000mAh - almost double the size of my current power bank (also EasyACC - 12,000mAh). It's huge. I can safely say I did not have to charge this power bank up during my three day trip. For the massive battery capacity, it's not really bulky.
The size of the power bank isn't really an issue...if you're a man. It won't fit nicely in your purse, but it will fit nicely in your backpack or go-bag. It's one of those products that just feels heavy duty and will take an ass kicking or two with ease.
So, is it waterproof or just "water resistant"? - Water PROOF! Check out the photos I attached - it was submerged in water for about 15 minutes. It worked like-new when tested. Just be sure to close the cover over the USB ports!
Although this product was sent out to me for free in exhange for this review, I'm pretty sure this power bank would have found it's way into my go-bags or offroad/camping kit soon. If you've ever needed a power supply like NOW and you're up the fecal creek, you know the value of a reliable power source. It can make the difference between surviving and not sometimes. With 20,000mAh, waterproof (tested!), shockproof (yup, 100 miles of banging around) and dustproof - this little power bank is one tough cookie. Impressive.
A perfect camping companion, but uh, possibly unreliable
Update: A few days later, the guys from Easy contacted me and hooked me up with a new one. I'm not sure why my original stopped working, but the new one works perfectly well. Definitely worth the purchase