EasyBack Cushion - Helps prevent and relieve back pain. Provides True Back and Lumbar Support for the Office, Car and Plane. Ideal back relief during pregnancy. Color Taupe.
- Introducing this one of a kind product proudly made and patented in the USA (Patent #D595527). This brand new cushion was ergonomically designed by Mariela Carter, a physical therapist with more than 30 years of experience. A portion of the proceeds from sales will benefit non-profit breast cancer organizations.
- Provides optimal support and comfort for those who stay seated or reclined for extended periods of time.
- Helps sustain proper spinal alignment for the entire back. It will help prevent and relieve back pain.
- This product will enable drivers, office workers and travelers to stay comfy and relaxed while seated. Pregnant women will feel less pressure on their backs as they lay down or sit during the day.
- It is easy to carry, and it has detachable straps with velcro for a secure fit onto any seat.
Customers Also Shopped For
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
With all the five start reviews, I thought it must be good.
From the picture, I didn't realize the support is a lot thinner than I hope for.
It doesn't give me the proper support and no better than the Homeedic back support I have.
I felt the one from "Fellows" works better for me.
Besides the single velcro strap is too loose when I had it around my office chair.
Fellows' EasyBack Cushion comes with adjustable belt with buckle and two straps which tightens better than this one.
Pros - fast shipping
Cons - not enough support or not in the right place for me, loose
I returned this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This fits very nicely on my office chair and does relax me.Published 17 months ago by Mary S. Gailey
I gave it 5 stars since it is the best one that I have used. Pricy, but I've used it for years. It is always strapped to my drivers seat. Plain and simple. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Hornyburg
I have scoliosis so I have chronic back pain and this is VERY helpful when im driving it help me sit up straight and my hubby likes it to!!Published on February 14, 2014 by Lexie
I drive for a living. I'll drive for 10 hours straight. I started to use this because I was getting back pains from sitting in the car for so long. Read morePublished on December 25, 2013 by David Russell
I got this for a team member in my office that is pregnant... it has helped her back already. The item came in a timely manner and was exactly as described... Read morePublished on November 26, 2013 by clinton76c
This device looks like it would work for a person needing lower back support but the securing strap is useless, not enouth velcro to be adjustable for an average office chair. Read morePublished on October 11, 2013 by Deborah Schadewald
Its "much smaller" and shorter than I thought it would be and the straps do not fit around my office chair properly. I will be sending it back!! Read morePublished on September 22, 2013 by Gail Heath
It did not fit well around my chair. Maybe for a smaller person, I'm 6'1 310. I could never get it to sit right and stay still.Published on July 26, 2013 by IndyDad