Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 631-640 of 1,276 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,483 reviews
on March 16, 2016
Works great.
on May 22, 2014
I tried with a laptop, with my desktop and the software included never detected any signal.
Besides, the software only worked with windows xp
on October 20, 2013
DOES NOT WORK, EVEN WITH ENCLOSED SOFT WARE, OR ANR SOFTWARE , IE jUNK

NOT WORTH THE MONERY TO SENDING BACK
on November 10, 2014
Cant get the damn thing to work no matter what we do, ended up just getting a small 20" tv with an hdmi cable
on September 8, 2013
Seems to work fine, although I did have to download a driver update before it's software would work. That said, its a great price for this and I get to digitize all my old family home videos!
on May 29, 2014
I used this for a robotics project for a microprocessors class. It feels cheap, but it was cheap. It got the job done perfectly without a hitch.
on September 8, 2012
This item performed as I wanted it to. I was able to transfer vhs tapes to my laptop. The S-vid was not compatible with my S-vid but it could easily have been my cable that was messed up. Instead, I used the component jacks and it worked fine.
on July 27, 2010
I could not get the software provided/included with the adapter to work and it was unstable/kept closing out & causing an error. I decided to keep the adapter. The software provided/included with the adapter does not work, but it the adapter does work with other software such as windows movie maker. Win XP SP3/Intel Quad Core
on January 24, 2013
Easy cap is the worst capturing device ever to be created it comes with a 15 year old program that never works it is a waste of money. I do NOT recomend this device. From the moment i opened the package it was trash!!!!!!!!!!!
on January 29, 2016