|Item Weight||5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 2 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||BA04872|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
EasyCap Model 002 - 4 Channel USB 2.0 DVR Video Audio CCTV Capture Adapter
|Price:||$5.91 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features 4-channel video input and 1-channel audio input in one card, allows you to watch 4 different video displays on one screen
- Record Video at 5 levels of quality in DVD/VCD/MP4 format & save it on your hard drive
- Model #002 - Compatible with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista 32 bit
- 4 channel video input on one card. Maximum display/recording rate is 25 fps in PAL format; 30 fps in NTSC(US) format per channel
- Supports multi-channel playback, searching by time/date and recording events, images options include zoom/capture/save/print/backup
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Ok i have recently discovered that this is not as bad as i thought. With no help from the manufacturer i gave up originally, i put it in my drawer and forgot about it, and then I'm like lets try it again. I hooked it up to my usb 2.0 hub and then i tried the Multiviewer software and no luck. Read the steps below if you use vista or windows 7.
1. go to the shortcut on your desktop or the program in C://programs/... and right click
2. then go to properties near or at the bottom
3. first click the tab at top reading compatibility
4. first select the box next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for"
5. then click the box under and make sure it says Windows XP can be normal or SP2
6. after you select Windows XP go to the bottom of the "Multiviewer Properties" window and then check the box next to "Run this program as an administrator
7. click apply at the bottom and then once apply has gone gray click on OK
8. try and run the program and it will work fine and ?'s send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition the provided software does not indicate what the password is to go into the settings. I contacted the seller, who said I do NOT need a password, However you DO need to simply click OK.. And leave the User Name as Admin.. I have yet to actually put this device to the test..
Update 04/06/2015, Windows 7 (64 Bit). This item is a knock-off, I was only (after months of trying) able to get it to be seen on my Win 7 (64 bit) comp by installing the driver located at: http://easycapdrivers.com/download-fake-easycap-smi-chipset-3264-bit-new-drivers/
Device: HDE EasyCap Model 002 - 4 Channel USB 2.0 DVR Video Audio CCTV Capture Adapter
Operating System: Windows 7 (64 bit)
Installed Completely, But Must Redirect Driver Install Location from Windows Update to Local, also must set Video Decoder to NTSC_M after install or there will be a fuzzy snowy un-viewable horizontal area on the lower half of the screen.
With Win 7 64 bit, I was only able to get the camera to work using input 3 on the device. I used Yawcam (Yet Another WebCAM) software
http://www.yawcam.com/help/help.php and was able to set up motion detection, however I'm still trying to get it to e-mail pics when motion is detected.
I specifically got this for use with linux. I bought this specific product because this page indicated there was linux support: http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Easycap#Somagic_EasyCAP
I have successfully gotten one video input to work under linux (archlinux, x64), rather painlessly. Unfortunately, linux support doesn't include audio for this device, and only works with ONE video input (note: linux is not officially supported). The lack of support for multiple video feeds under linux is documented, I failed to research thoroughly before buying. The video feed is a little shaky, but serviceable. I might be able to fix that on the software side.
The cheapest, not-a-knock-off 1 input composite capture device I know of is $35. This knockoff device is $8 and I get 1 input out of it. While it isn't what I was hoping for, the hardware is insanely cheap for what it can do. With that in mind, 3 stars. Just know the limitations of what you're buying.
I haven't tried this under windows, but other reviewers seem to indicate that the drivers are 32bit only, possibly won't work at all on 8, and possibly just sometimes won't work. If you're looking for a 4 channel capture device, I'd probably look elsewhere, as my impression is that it would be better to use this device under linux, and as mentioned above, that means 1 input no audio.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Product delivered was not the actual item shown with four RCA cables. It had the standard Audio, video and S-Video connections. Read morePublished 6 months ago by ZitoMD
As others said this is not a real EastCap it is a knock off having a somatic 2021 chip.
Mine arrived sooner that it was supposed to but still took a long time & it arrived... Read more
I got this thinking I could make it work with Windows 8.1. I was wrong. the software does not like Windows 8. Even in compatibility mode I can not make it work. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Teddy Petillo
I still waiting for the other one.this one no good. No working.Published 10 months ago by William Rivera