|Item Weight||1.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.3 x 6 x 1.4 inches|
|Item model number||25102|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
EasyKlip Midi 25102 220lbs Tarp Clip, White, 25-Pack
|Price:||$42.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Highly effective clips for use on tarps, clear poly sheets, all types of fabric and anytime a method of fastening is required.
- Unique Wedge-Lock design that actually tightens the clips grip as it is pulled tighter or the load increases
- A patented product that exceeds customer expectations and can be used over and over again
- These clips perform well on hemmed or on non hemmed plastics and fabrics
- simple, fast and effective means of replacing eyelets or creating fixing points, without the need for tools or special skills
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Your hook or line goes through the slot of the moveable piece and pulls both pieces together. More pull more tight. Simple and effective. The strength of the connection depends on the breaking strength of the clipped material and the clip. 220 pounds is probably true!
They are relatively small and low profile. I'm going to use mine to attach big towels to my car seats. Perfect. Five Stars!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These work great. Used one to repair a rear seat dog sling that one of the straps broke off of. 65lb German Shepard and it holds.Published 3 months ago by H
I bought a set of these EasyKlip tarp clips, as well as a set of the Tekton 6268. I am using them to help hold my couch covers in place on my living room couches. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Quagmire
works perfect, I used it with Muslim Fabric and they have been holding great.Published 9 months ago by Mark
They work well, but I found some with an easier design to work with.Published 10 months ago by Elizabeth Best
Great clips! Held up on a boat tarp at highway speeds for 300 miles in the rain!Published 13 months ago by Mark A. Johnson