Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $10.16 shipping
EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers, Set of 4, Brights
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed with kid-friendly, easy-open lids, therefore, NOT LEAK-PROOF; avoid liquids or runny food; for children, teens, and adults
- Lid fit is snug, not tight; great for people with special needs, allergies, picky eaters; make your own healthy "Lunchables"; pack leftovers tonight for a fresh lunch tomorrow
- 3 compartments (9.4" x 6.1" x 2"); made from FDA-approved, high-quality polypropylene #5 plastic; no BPA, PVC, or phthalates
- Great for portion control or special diet; keeps food separated; safe for microwave, freezer, dishwasher; these food storage containers nest together to save space when not in use
- Fewer pieces, more function; pack eye-appealing meals or snacks with ease; freezable, microwaveable, portable, stackable; best when carried in an EasyLunchbox Cooler Bag (in 7 colors)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers
Colored lids help keep things organized
Assign a different color to everyone in the family. Pack at night, stack in the fridge. Grab and go in the morning.
Easy and affordable office lunches
Pack up leftovers the night before or prep a few days worth of lunches ahead of time. Save money and eat healthy at work.
School lunches have never been simpler
Parents, teachers, and kids love the easy-open lids. (Not Leakproof).
For school, work, travel
BPA-free. Safe for dishwasher, microwave, and freezer.
Compare to similar items
This item EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers, Set of 4, Brights
|Price||$13.95||$9.97||$7.95||See price in cart||$13.89||$16.90|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||ZITRIOM||Amazon.com||Imperium Enterprises LLC||Sunsella||Life Story|
|Color||Brights||Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple||Multicolor||Blue||Multicolor||Green pink blue|
|Item Dimensions||6.1 x 9.4 x 2 in||6 x 9 x 5 in||2 x 5 x 5.5 in||6.5 x 9 x 2 in||6.2 x 9.5 x 2.2 in||8 x 11 x 7 in|
The fastest way to pack a lunch box. Guaranteed. Container lids stay put, but can be easily removed by toddlers. (Not leak-proof). Please do not use with liquid or runny food items. Durable and reusable, the containers are of much heavier quality than similar 'take and toss' products and will last through many months of waste-free lunch packing. Made from FDA-approved, high-quality polypropylene No.5. No BPA, PVC, or phthalates. Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. Almost any menu can fit into the compartments. Foods keep separated and don't "touch". Perfect for people with allergies who need breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner packed gluten-free, nut-free, etc. EasyLunchboxes make dieting and portion control easy-just the right amount of food, without having to weigh or measure meals. Quickly assemble healthy and delicious meals to go for school or office lunches, as well as travel, picnics, or family outings. Pack them in the EasyLunchboxes Cooler along with a water bottle, ice block, extra snacks, even a thermos. (Up to three of these compartmentalized food savers fit in the EasyLunchboxes cooler bag.) Each container is 9.4" x 6.1" x 2" Compartment capacities: Large section-2.5 Cups, Smaller section-3/4 cup, Smallest section-1/2 cup. Inside of the largest compartment is approx. 4.5" x 5" Inch and 1.75" deep. (Not leak-proof.).
Top Customer Reviews
- Unlike some compartmentalized lunch containers with lots of separate pieces to wash, this has one sturdy base and one lid, so there is less I have to keep track of and less to wash (they are dishwasher safe!)
- They come in 4 colors so I can color-code my 3 boys' lunches. I've put full lunches together and stacked them in the fridge at night and in the morning I can just grab the right color for each kid, knowing he's getting the right lunch.
- They can be refrigerated and frozen. I've mixed up jello in the evening, poured it into the smallest compartment in each of my kids' Easy Lunchboxes, then set them in the fridge at night, and by breakfast their jello was set and their lunches all ready to go
- They are sturdier than they look. At first I hesitated b/c I thought these were like the Ziplock disposable containers I already own, but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw how thick the plastic is. They seem to be good quality. I've run them through the dishwasher a few times and they're still like new.
- They fit in a standard lunch bag. I lay a slim ice block underneath and I can even set a Capri Sun drink pouch and a GoGurt on top and still zip up the bag with ease.
- They're affordable! Other options would have cost me close to $100 for all 3 of my boys, but now (for much, much less) I even have one for my husband
This same company also offers insulated lunch bags in multiple colors that these fit into perfectly.
EasyLunchboxes Insulated Lunch Box Cooler Bag, Aqua