Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Conta..." and save 24% off the $13.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers, Set of 4, Classic
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.85. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed with kid-friendly, easy-open lids, therefore, NOT LEAK-PROOF; avoid liquids or runny food; for children, teens, and adults
- Lid fit is snug, not tight; great for people with special needs, allergies, picky eaters; make your own healthy "Lunchables"; pack leftovers tonight for a fresh lunch tomorrow
- 3 compartments (9.4" x 6.1" x 2"); made from FDA-approved, high-quality polypropylene #5 plastic; No BPA, PVC, or phthalates
- Great for portion control or special diet; keeps food separated; safe for microwave, freezer, dishwasher; these food storage containers nest together to save space when not in use
- Fewer pieces, more function; pack eye-appealing meals or snacks with ease; freezable, microwaveable, portable, stackable; Best when carried in an EasyLunchbox Cooler Bag (in 7 colors)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers
Colored lids help keep things organized
Assign a different color to everyone in the family. Pack at night, stack in the fridge. Grab and go in the morning.
Easy and affordable office lunches
Pack up leftovers the night before or prep a few days worth of lunches ahead of time. Save money and eat healthy at work.
School lunches have never been simpler
Parents, teachers, and kids love the easy-open lids. (Not Leakproof).
For school, work, travel
BPA-free. Safe for dishwasher, microwave, and freezer.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||ZITRIOM||Smart Portables||Sunsella||Imperium Enterprises LLC|
|Color||Classic||Blue, Red, Green, Purple, Orange||Clear||Multicolor||Red Blue Orange Yellow Purple|
|Item Dimensions||6.1 x 9.4 x 2 in||6 x 9 x 5 in||2.5 x 8 x 5 in||6.2 x 9.5 x 2.2 in||6.5 x 9 x 2 in|
The fastest way to pack a lunch box. Guaranteed. Container lids stay put, but can be easily removed by toddlers. (Not leak-proof). Please do not use with liquid or runny food items. Durable and reusable, the containers are of much heavier quality than similar 'take and toss' products and will last through many months of waste-free lunch packing. Made from FDA-approved, high-quality polypropylene No.5. No BPA, PVC, or phthalates. Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. Almost any menu can fit into the compartments. Foods keep separated and don't "touch". Perfect for people with allergies who need breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner packed gluten-free, nut-free, etc. EasyLunchboxes make dieting and portion control easy-just the right amount of food, without having to weigh or measure meals. Quickly assemble healthy and delicious meals to go for school or office lunches, as well as travel, picnics, or family outings. Pack them in the EasyLunchboxes Cooler along with a water bottle, ice block, extra snacks, even a thermos. (Up to three of these compartmentalized food savers fit in the EasyLunchboxes cooler bag.) Each container is 9.4" x 6.1" x 2" Compartment capacities: Large section-2.5 Cups, Smaller section-3/4 cup, Smallest section-1/2 cup. Inside of the largest compartment is approx. 4.5" x 5" Inch and 1.75" deep. (Not leak-proof.).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Unlike some compartmentalized lunch containers with lots of separate pieces to wash, this has one sturdy base and one lid, so there is less I have to keep track of and less to wash (they are dishwasher safe!)
- They come in 4 colors so I can color-code my 3 boys' lunches. I've put full lunches together and stacked them in the fridge at night and in the morning I can just grab the right color for each kid, knowing he's getting the right lunch.
- They can be refrigerated and frozen. I've mixed up jello in the evening, poured it into the smallest compartment in each of my kids' Easy Lunchboxes, then set them in the fridge at night, and by breakfast their jello was set and their lunches all ready to go
- They are sturdier than they look. At first I hesitated b/c I thought these were like the Ziplock disposable containers I already own, but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw how thick the plastic is. They seem to be good quality. I've run them through the dishwasher a few times and they're still like new.
- They fit in a standard lunch bag. I lay a slim ice block underneath and I can even set a Capri Sun drink pouch and a GoGurt on top and still zip up the bag with ease.
- They're affordable! Other options would have cost me close to $100 for all 3 of my boys, but now (for much, much less) I even have one for my husband
So far, so good. Here's what I did:
1. I bought the EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers, Set of 4, Classic
2. I bought the Rubbermaid Refill, Reuse 20-ounce Chug Bottle, 1 Pack of 4 Blue Bottles
3. I bought the Everest Cooler Lunch Bag
4. The night before, I partially filled the Chug bottle with apple juice and froze it
5. The night before, I packed the EasyLunchbox Bento with food and refrigerated it
5. In the morning, I filled the Chug bottle the rest of the way with cold apple juice and tightly capped it
6. I put the Chug bottle into the Lunch bag (the apple juice is partially frozen to keep everything cold)
7. Threw in a napkin
8. Added the already refrigerated-lunch (cool) EasyLunchbox Bento. (BENTO MUST BE ON TOP!)
9. You can also add a small frozen water bottle under the Bento as a back-up drink and for extra cooling.
Everything fit for my daughter! And stayed cold
They do fit in the PackIt lunch boxes which is good, and the compartments are nice and roomy, but the covers are pretty crappy. Once the tab breaks, it's not an easy open for my 4 year old any more. In fact, it get hard for even adults to open up easily! I am now looking for a replacementsfor this set.