Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Conta..." and save 24% off the $13.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers, Set of 4, Classic
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed with kid-friendly, easy-open lids, therefore, NOT LEAK-PROOF; avoid liquids or runny food; for children, teens, and adults
- Lid fit is snug, not tight; great for people with special needs, allergies, picky eaters; make your own healthy "Lunchables"; pack leftovers tonight for a fresh lunch tomorrow
- 3 compartments (9.4" x 6.1" x 2"); made from FDA-approved, high-quality polypropylene #5 plastic; No BPA, PVC, or phthalates
- Great for portion control or special diet; keeps food separated; safe for microwave, freezer, dishwasher; these food storage containers nest together to save space when not in use
- Fewer pieces, more function; pack eye-appealing meals or snacks with ease; freezable, microwaveable, portable, stackable; Best when carried in an EasyLunchbox Cooler Bag (in 7 colors)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers
Colorful lids help keep things organized
Assign a different color to everyone in the family. Pack at night, stack in the fridge. Grab and go in the morning.
Easy and affordable office lunches
Pack up leftovers the night before or prep a few days worth of lunches ahead of time. Save money and eat healthy at work.
School lunches have never been simpler
Parents, teachers, and kids love the easy-open lids. (Not Leakproof).
EasyLunchboxes 4-Compartment Snack Box Containers, Set of 4
Eat well for your waistline and your wallet - create your own portion-controlled snack assortment from foods you’ve bought in bulk. Easy and healthy snacking, ready to go when you are. Foods keep separated and don’t 'touch'. Snack container lids stay put, but can be easily removed by young children. Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe. Each compartment holds 1/2 cup. (Not Leakproof). Available in 2 color combinations.
EasyLunchboxes Mini Dippers Sauce Containers, Set of 8
Keep your salads dry and your veggies crisp by packing dressings and sauces separately in these containers. The flexible, easy to remove lids offer a leak-resistant seal.Small containers for dips, sauces, dressings, and more. Perfect for lunch boxes or for storing small craft or household items. Kid-friendly, easy-open lids; leak-resistant; designed to fit inside EasyLunchboxes compartmentalized Lunch Box Containers and Snack Boxes.
EasyLunchboxes Insulated Lunch Box Cooler Bag
Great for work, school, and travel. Everything fits, every time. Use with EasyLunchboxes Bento Lunch Box Containers, Mini Dipper Sauce Containers, and Snack Boxes for a streamlined and flexible lunch box solution. Designed to carry your meals upright, so food stays put. Say goodbye to the scrambled meals you get using other, sideways carriers. Made of high quality, 300D polyester for extra durability. Washable. Available in 7 different colors.
Compare with similar items
EasyLunchboxes 4-Compartment Snack Box Food Containers, Set of 4, Brights
EasyLunchboxes Mini Dippers Small Dip, Condiment, or Sauce Containers, Leak-Resistant, Set of 8
AmazonBasics Bento Lunch Box Containers - Set of 4
Bento Lunch Box Food Containers – Set of 6 Premium Lunch Boxes– Ideal for Adults, Kids, Girls and Boys – 3 Compartment Japanese Style Lunch Boxes – Free 2-in-1 Fork/Spoon & Puzzle Sandwich Cutter
Meal Prep Containers 3 Compartment - Food Storage Containers with Lids , Thick | BPA Free | Reusable Bento Lunch Box - More Durable lunch containers - for Portion Control 21 Day Fix [7-Pack]
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Perfect Home 1||LANG DENG|
|Color||Classic||Brights||Multicolor||Multicolor||few colors||Blue, red, yellow, pink, green, orange, purple|
|Item Dimensions||9.4 x 6.1 x 2 in||6.6 x 6 x 2 in||5 x 2 x 5.5 in||9.45 x 6.22 x 4.53 in||6 x 5.9 x 9.1 in||9.44 x 6 x 6.3 in|
|Item Weight||1.1 lbs||—||3.36 ounces||1.05 lbs||1.6 lbs||4 ounces|
|Material Type||Not Applicable||Plastic||Not Applicable||Plastic||—||high-quality polypropylene|
|Size||small||—||DESIGN 1||4 Pack||—||Height6.1 * Width6.1 * Length9.2 (lnches)|
The fastest way to pack a lunch box. Guaranteed. Container lids stay put, but can be easily removed by toddlers. (Not leak-proof). Please do not use with liquid or runny food items. Durable and reusable, the containers are of much heavier quality than similar 'take and toss' products and will last through many months of waste-free lunch packing. Made from FDA-approved, high-quality polypropylene No.5. No BPA, PVC, or phthalates. Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. Almost any menu can fit into the compartments. Foods keep separated and don't "touch". Perfect for people with allergies who need breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner packed gluten-free, nut-free, etc. EasyLunchboxes make dieting and portion control easy-just the right amount of food, without having to weigh or measure meals. Quickly assemble healthy and delicious meals to go for school or office lunches, as well as travel, picnics, or family outings. Pack them in the EasyLunchboxes Cooler along with a water bottle, ice block, extra snacks, even a thermos. (Up to three of these compartmentalized food savers fit in the EasyLunchboxes cooler bag.) Each container is 9.4" x 6.1" x 2" Compartment capacities: Large section-2.5 Cups, Smaller section-3/4 cup, Smallest section-1/2 cup. Inside of the largest compartment is approx. 4.5" x 5" Inch and 1.75" deep. (Not leak-proof.).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Unlike some compartmentalized lunch containers with lots of separate pieces to wash, this has one sturdy base and one lid, so there is less I have to keep track of and less to wash (they are dishwasher safe!)
- They come in 4 colors so I can color-code my 3 boys' lunches. I've put full lunches together and stacked them in the fridge at night and in the morning I can just grab the right color for each kid, knowing he's getting the right lunch.
- They can be refrigerated and frozen. I've mixed up jello in the evening, poured it into the smallest compartment in each of my kids' Easy Lunchboxes, then set them in the fridge at night, and by breakfast their jello was set and their lunches all ready to go
- They are sturdier than they look. At first I hesitated b/c I thought these were like the Ziplock disposable containers I already own, but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw how thick the plastic is. They seem to be good quality. I've run them through the dishwasher a few times and they're still like new.
- They fit in a standard lunch bag. I lay a slim ice block underneath and I can even set a Capri Sun drink pouch and a GoGurt on top and still zip up the bag with ease.
- They're affordable! Other options would have cost me close to $100 for all 3 of my boys, but now (for much, much less) I even have one for my husband
This same company also offers insulated lunch bags in multiple colors that these fit into perfectly.
EasyLunchboxes Insulated Lunch Box Cooler Bag, Aqua
One thing I can't understand is people saying they fit into their Packit lunchbox. We have both the salad lunch container and the lunch bag (with zip/velcro closures) and the containers really don't fit in either - the dimensions don't add up. HOWEVER, we do put the container in vertically to the lunch bag and it fits fine, but my husband can't carry it with the handle that way or his lunch will settle to the bottom. Packit makes a bento lunch box which should fit, and theoretically the traveler lunch container should fit this laying flat, depending on how the gel cools. I also am considering the carryall bag because who wouldn't want to carry their lunch in a giant tote? I mention this because in particular I would like to have a good option for daycare food and drink that fits the lunch container with no special requirements.
I'll update with how they hold up in daycare with a toddler, and also whether my quest for a Packit container was ever successful.