Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Conta...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 12% off the $13.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.19 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers, Set of 4, Classic
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed with kid-friendly, easy-open lids, therefore, NOT LEAK-PROOF; avoid liquids or runny food; for children, teens, and adults
- Lid fit is snug, not tight; great for people with special needs, allergies, picky eaters; make your own healthy "Lunchables"; pack leftovers tonight for a fresh lunch tomorrow
- 3 compartments (9.4" x 6.1" x 2"); made from FDA-approved, high-quality polypropylene #5 plastic; No BPA, PVC, or phthalates
- Great for portion control or special diet; keeps food separated; safe for microwave, freezer, dishwasher; these food storage containers nest together to save space when not in use
- Fewer pieces, more function; pack eye-appealing meals or snacks with ease; freezable, microwaveable, portable, stackable; Best when carried in an EasyLunchbox Cooler Bag (in 7 colors)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers
Colored lids help keep things organized
Assign a different color to everyone in the family. Pack at night, stack in the fridge. Grab and go in the morning.
Easy and affordable office lunches
Pack up leftovers the night before or prep a few days worth of lunches ahead of time. Save money and eat healthy at work.
School lunches have never been simpler
Parents, teachers, and kids love the easy-open lids. (Not Leakproof).
For school, work, travel
BPA-free. Safe for dishwasher, microwave, and freezer.
Compare to similar items
This item EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers, Set of 4, Classic
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||ZITRIOM||Amazon.com||Imperium Enterprises LLC|
|Color||Classic||Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple||Multicolor||Blue|
|Item Dimensions||6.1 x 9.4 x 2 in||6 x 9 x 5 in||2 x 5 x 5.5 in||6.5 x 9 x 2 in|
The fastest way to pack a lunch box. Guaranteed. Container lids stay put, but can be easily removed by toddlers. (Not leak-proof). Please do not use with liquid or runny food items. Durable and reusable, the containers are of much heavier quality than similar 'take and toss' products and will last through many months of waste-free lunch packing. Made from FDA-approved, high-quality polypropylene No.5. No BPA, PVC, or phthalates. Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. Almost any menu can fit into the compartments. Foods keep separated and don't "touch". Perfect for people with allergies who need breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner packed gluten-free, nut-free, etc. EasyLunchboxes make dieting and portion control easy-just the right amount of food, without having to weigh or measure meals. Quickly assemble healthy and delicious meals to go for school or office lunches, as well as travel, picnics, or family outings. Pack them in the EasyLunchboxes Cooler along with a water bottle, ice block, extra snacks, even a thermos. (Up to three of these compartmentalized food savers fit in the EasyLunchboxes cooler bag.) Each container is 9.4" x 6.1" x 2" Compartment capacities: Large section-2.5 Cups, Smaller section-3/4 cup, Smallest section-1/2 cup. Inside of the largest compartment is approx. 4.5" x 5" Inch and 1.75" deep. (Not leak-proof.).
Top Customer Reviews
They may be inexpensive enough that your blood pressue won't spike if/when your child loses one at school, but they are most certainly not 'take and toss.' You'll know that the moment you hold one; they're heavier, thicker, sturdier. We have had ours for a few weeks shy of a year now, and they still look/work like brand new. No stains, no etchy shadows, no warping at all (not the bodies, not the lids). I've never hand-washed them, they've been run through the dishwasher every time.
The only downside you may not know about to question/gripe . . . the lids are NOT water-tight (it is mentioned right there, under product features, but in case it gets missed or skipped over). I wasn't thrilled about that to begin with, but it's not such a drawback in my mind anymore. I can use press-n-seal wrap over the whole thing or individual section(s) if I need to, and it also means that the lid isn't so snug that my 4yo can't open it.
SO glad to see them available through Amazon now! With super-fast, free Prime shipping, I think we'll add another set into our rotation for next year (when there will be 2 packing daily lunches!).
- Unlike some compartmentalized lunch containers with lots of separate pieces to wash, this has one sturdy base and one lid, so there is less I have to keep track of and less to wash (they are dishwasher safe!)
- They come in 4 colors so I can color-code my 3 boys' lunches. I've put full lunches together and stacked them in the fridge at night and in the morning I can just grab the right color for each kid, knowing he's getting the right lunch.
- They can be refrigerated and frozen. I've mixed up jello in the evening, poured it into the smallest compartment in each of my kids' Easy Lunchboxes, then set them in the fridge at night, and by breakfast their jello was set and their lunches all ready to go
- They are sturdier than they look. At first I hesitated b/c I thought these were like the Ziplock disposable containers I already own, but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw how thick the plastic is. They seem to be good quality. I've run them through the dishwasher a few times and they're still like new.
- They fit in a standard lunch bag. I lay a slim ice block underneath and I can even set a Capri Sun drink pouch and a GoGurt on top and still zip up the bag with ease.
- They're affordable! Other options would have cost me close to $100 for all 3 of my boys, but now (for much, much less) I even have one for my husband
Obviously perfect for sandwiches and hand foods, but also thicker items like potato or pasta salad. Deserts are simple, and my favorite thing to do is making jellos and puddings directly in the containers to set overnight. I have not had any problem with color stain. Even with red tomato sauce, it cleaned up without color left behind. These are not like those cheap ziploc things you waste and through away. Plus they are easy to open with a lid that's on just right. Typically lids for these kind of things are so tight, your food goes flying after prying. Their corresponding cases fits perfectly with the containers keeping everything secure, and the lids on tight. Especially with an ice pack or loose fruits.
Since the containers are part one of the system, the bags are part two (sold separately) and are a welcomed necessity. They have at least a half dozen colors. My two nieces chose the brightest ones EasyLunchboxes Insulated Lunch Box Cooler Bag, Orange and EasyLunchboxes Insulated Lunch Box Cooler Bag, Pink. We had a day last week where we designed and personalized their bags. All it took was a glue gun and some puff paint, and they were on creative project that they could not wait to show to friends. They glued on flower shapes they cut out and used a puff pen for their names. They also used fabric glue and sprinkled glitter on their designs. In other words, they look forward to going back to school to show off their new lunchbox. Anything made from home is certainly healthier these days.
I personally love my EasyLunchboxes Insulated Lunch Box Cooler Bag, Dark Red bag for work. It's a nice dark maroon color. No glue or glitter for me, but a friend of mine actually embroidered my monogram on it. I have no idea how she did it, but it looks cool. I have been using my first set since Christmas, and I mean USE them. They have been in the office microwave and home dishwasher so many times, and they show no signs of wear. But I am back here today to get another set of containers, because I have found I have been using them for many other things like holding craft supplies and other materials.
I looked at some of the other reviews and I don't understand some people. It's very clear that you should not be putting soup in the containers and throwing them in a backpack! I looked at the description on this page, and it's very clear. This product does not deserve any negative reviews due to lack of common sense of the buyer. It's a lunchbox primarily for normal lunch foods like sandwiches and snacks. With the user photos, you can see what creative ways people are using them. As long as you buy the needed cooler bag to hold these containers, there are no "leaking" problems. I would never put wet things in it like salad dressing etc. But I do use it for salad. I just have this little bento bottle that I toss in the bag, and problem solved.
You should check out the maker's web site. I got a lot of ideas, and I love that it was invented by a Mom with the inspiration of making a healthier lunch. You see a lot of care and love in her work here. With rubbermaid and ziploc, not so much. Get the containers and a bag, and you are close to the free shipping mark. A great deal and a greater gift... as I plan on giving these to everyone for Christmas this year.
These containers are not meant to be used in anything but the easy lunch boxes cooler bag, sold separately due to many color choices. Once in their bag, they are locked in and good to go, even if just one container is used.