EasyPower USB AA Rechargeable Batteries 4 Pack w/FREE 4-Port USB Hub - 1450mAh 1.2V NiMH AA USB Battery Charger Plugs into Any USB Device, 2-3 Times more Power than Standard AA's
- Low Return Rate: 65% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "survival frog"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NO MESSY CORDS & CABLES: Simply pop open the cap on your EasyPower Battery and plug it into any powered USB port to start charging it. There’s no need to carry a separate charger or worry about finding any extra cords and cables.
- LIMITLESS RECHARGING OPTIONS: The EasyPower charges anywhere there’s a USB port. This gives you hundreds, if not thousands, of different options to quickly charge your batteries including methods that work in a crisis like charging via solar power.
- UNDENIABLE VALUE: Because every EasyPower Battery gives you over 500 charges, you’ll save hundreds of dollars compared to buying regular batteries.
- BATTERY TYPE: AA Rechargeable USB, NiMH, 1450mAh, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- BEST GUARANTEE IN THE INDUSTRY: We guarantee our product with our 6 Month "Any Reason" Refund Guarantee. Ships from USA. Click Add to Cart Now!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ultra-High Storage USB Rechargeable Batteries w/ FREE 4-Port USB Hub
Working batteries can be a lifesaver when SHTF. But what happens when they die? Just add EasyPower USB Rechargeable Batteries to your survival kit and eliminate bulky chargers and spare batteries. Versatile and ease of use, EasyPower batteries function anywhere there's a standard USB port.
EasyPower USB AA Batteries 4 Pack Includes:
4 – 1450mAh 1.2V AA USB Rechargeable Batteries
1 – Durable Latching Carrying Case
1 FREE – 4-Port USB Hub with Individual Power Switches and LEDs
No Messy Cords and Cables: Pop open the cap and plug it in. No need to carry a separate charger or extra cords and cables.
Limitless Recharging Options: The EasyPower charges anywhere there’s a USB port.
Undeniable Value: Gives you over 500 charges so you’ll save hundreds of dollars compared to buying regular batteries.
500+ cycles rated for over 500 charge cycles
1450mAh 2 to 3 times the storage power of standard AA batteries
Standard USB sized recharging port with LED charging indicator
1.2V NiMH Nickel Metal Hydride cell
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great product. Solid made, easy recharge, charge held well.
98% comparable to capacity of a regular AA Duracell battery.
One out of four batteries was damaged for me, and before I knew for sure, the seller already sent me a new pack.
I am definitely coming back to purchase again from this seller.
Long story for whose needing more details... and nerds. =3
I use a high-powered device every day for work and hobby. I've started with a NiMH rechargables, but within a few months they were inoperable, due to constant abuse (also low quality, but I got them with the device). So I decided to try the regular AA Duracell and Energizer batteries. Both are NiCa and rated around 1400-1700 mAh. I clocked about 7 hours of use off the regular batteries, give or take half hour. Getting tired of spending money constantly on batteries and polluting, I look up these batteries.
Now, I've also looked around - amount of mAh, reviews, even company itself. I decided to try out Survival Frog. I was not disappointed.
As I have mentioned above, I think one of the batteries is a little degraded chemical-side and discharges quicker than its partner in my device. So this kept in mind I would like to speak mostly about the good (regular) pair (there are four in the pack) and provide best/average stats as I have came to experience them.
So some of my testing/usability stats:
- With my high-power device I get a solid 6-7 hours of time, solid use, no issue, no interruptions. (compared to 7 hours of Duracell)
- I have charged with a Mac, "PC" and car charger. Different amp grades. Consistent use, Batteries shut off on their own.
- Recharge time is about 40 minus off a computer-out USB (I have not clocked car charging because driving take attention, sorry)
- Reusable over and over... and over... No drop in performance after 10 charges, consistent use time.
- Rechargeable (I mean... this is why you are buying them... So you already knew this. =))
- "Comfortable" - Cap is secured well for the USB connector, although I will need to see how long the rubber string lasts. Looks decent though.
- Comes with a small USB hub for charging. Very lightweight with switches for on-off.
- Very lightweight (I think they are lighter than regular batteries)
- Design is, actually, pretty nifty (Minus the color, but is for "frog" color)
- Seems to be build quite solid - don't seem flimsy
- Caps don't always fit well visually, but only visually - there is no interruption in service and electric contact is solid
- Poison-Green color is a con for me, per personal preference.
I would definitely purchase again, when the charge degrade.
this included handy little charging panel ( all four at once
from a single USB port ) The batteries even have an LED light to tell you charging ( Red) or fully charged (Green) The batteries were all fully charged in about 20 mins. and I immediately began using them and they are working perfectly as of this moment - what a great idea !
i wish i would have known about these sooner as i’ve spent a lot of money , time and hassle replacing my AA
batteries , so far so good - i think they’re Great
Most recent customer reviews
Nothing negative at this point.