Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 240 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 253 reviews
on January 19, 2017
I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF MARLENE KOCH'S COOKBOOKS! IF YOU HAVE BORRDERLINE DIABETES, OR HAVE DIABETES, AND HIGH CHOLESTEROL AND BLOOD PRESSURE, MARLENE'S COOKBOOKS ARE FOR YOU. SHE IS A WIZARD WITH TASTE! I PROMISE YOU WILL BE THRILLED WITH WHAT YOU READ......THE RECIPES ARE OVER THE TOP! YOU DON'T MISS A THING IN TASTE! IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS THESE MEDICAL CONDITIONS, GET HIM OR HER THE BOOK AND SAVE THEIR LIFE! .......SARAH WURM ROSSI
on June 6, 2014
As with her other two books, this book contains healthy and delicious recipes. I recently bought all three books after seeing Marlene on one of the shopping network. She was selling her latest book as a preorder and she had sold over 20,000. When I saw how many people wanted to purchase her cookbook in advance I started to research her books ( I had never heard of her before seeing her on tv). The reviews were amazing so I decided to purchase her first book ( eat what you love). After receiving it and trying some of the recipes, I immediately ordered the other two and are thrilled with all three. Would highly recommend
VINE VOICEon July 15, 2012
I love Marlene's books and there are some GREAT recipes in it but for some strange reason her publisher decided NOT to add a searchable table of contents to the Kindle version.. this makes using it near to impossible as you have to go through all the PAGES to try and find something...
Her first book was not like this and it is searchable but I am so frustrated trying to FIND ANYTHING.. and if I want to refer back to the recipe it takes me so long just to try and locate the section of the book it might be in

PLEASE ... you will save yourself a lot of frustration just buy the paperback version...

... I am sorry I spent the money on this digital copy.
on January 28, 2013
This cookbook is my bible. I am on weight watchers, and nearly every dinner I make comes from this cookbook. The recipes are easy and delicious! The best is that all the nutrition info is listed for every recipe including weight watchers points plus! I've made so many recipes from this book I can't even tell you which is my favorite, although the Fiesta Lime Rice comes close. The dessert recipes are also very yummy. Without this cookbook I probably would not have stuck to my diet. We all want to lose weight and so often that means eating bland, uninteresting food. This book changes all that! I highly recommend this book and the original Eat What You Love. You will not be disappointed.
on October 12, 2012
Getting this book after I ordered it was a wild ride. I purchased this book through Amazon as the price was great compared to other places. I was notified that my book had been shipped and given a tracking number and the book never arrived with in the stated time frame and the tracking number never showed where the book was at. I contacted the vendor by email and told them the problem and they got back to me with in a day to say they were looking into the matter. The following day they contacted me again and informed me that a replacement book was on the way and I received that book in about four days. Great service and I give them credit for their prompt response. The book was everything that I hoped it would be in that there are many recipes that have reduced the sugars and calories. The recipes are clearly written and easy to follow. I look forward to preparing many of the recipes in the book. If you want a recipe book with low in sugar, fat and calories this is the book for you.
on February 27, 2014
Author is 100% all about using non-fat, low-fat and/or light ingredients EVERY possible time she can. She may list specifics, but non-fat, low fat and light are the by-words of the approach and if you believe in real, pure ingredients for making real, pure food, forget this book. It is nice for what it is, but certainly nothing new and different. Just another non-fat, low-fat, light substitution for everything possible. I'm returning it.
on February 20, 2016
Being as my wife and I aren't getting any younger we are trying to be more heath conscious. I saw Marlene's newest book being advertised on television and they seemed to fit the bill perfectly. I purchased two in her series so far, and am very pleased. This is just what the doctor ordered!
on April 13, 2012
This cookbook has some wonderful recipes in it. So many that I have looked at require ingredients that I don't usually have in the house. This cookbook has easy recipes that call for things that I usually have on hand. I would recommend this book to anyone that enjoys cooking (and even to ones that don't...because they are not "time consuming" recipes for the most part). Love it!
on October 8, 2016
Love this cook book. So far recipes have been easy to make and all nutrition facts are listed. I use this book every week to plan out my breakfasts, lunches and dinners. I am currently on WW and met goal but need to maintain for 6 weeks to make lifetime. Love this recipe book. So worth the money I spent, the very little I spent too.
on March 6, 2017
Very eye opening and informative