Eat Right for Life with a Plant-Based Diet: The Secret to Permanent Weight Loss and Optimal Health Paperback – June 12, 2017
Enhance your purchase
This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to develop and maintain a healthy, plant-based diet that naturally promotes excess weight loss.
You’ll learn how to:
- Lose weight and keep it off without counting calories
- Eliminate your cravings for sweets and junk food
- Boost your energy, brainpower and emotional well-being
You’ll also discover:
- The carbohydrate trap that sabotages most vegetarians and vegans
- Common problems with strict plant-based diets and how to avoid them
- Which fats are healthy and can even help you lose weight
- Lifestyle choices that can make or break your health and weight loss goals
. . . plus more.
"Eat Right for Life With a Plant-Based Diet" is formatted so that you can quickly focus in on areas that are of particular interest to you. Of course, I think you'll want to read it all.
It includes information that you won't find in the typical plant-based diet book. And the recommendations are supported by scientific studies and research.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
About the Author
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st edition (June 12, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 188 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1546645926
- ISBN-13 : 978-1546645924
- Item Weight : 6.7 ounces
- Dimensions : 5 x 0.43 x 8 inches
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The author's passion for her subject is palpable in the "read". You know this is a person who " walks her talk" and truly cares about helping
people attain the optimum benefits of a healthy diet. In plain language, Ms. Allocco shares up-to-date knowledge and research that readers
can both understand and trust. If you've previously been overwhelmed by weighty, ponderous volumes in an effort to change your lifestyle, then
this book is for you. It will provide the incentive you need to "eat right for life"!