Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Showing 1-10 of 92 reviews(2 star). See all 2,447 reviews
on July 12, 2007
I am really enjoying this book, its helpful because not everyone in my family has the same blood type. This book is easy to use. My only grip about it is that sometimes on the thirty day meal plans, the recipes are not listed in the book. I also do not like the fact that on the meal plans they do not have the page numbers on where to find the recipes.

I actually find that the blood type diet book only works for about 30-40% of people. I am a type O and found that when I followed this diet I gained weight and became lethargic. After doing some research I discovered that we are all biochemically different regardless of blood type. So now I follow a nutrition plan that I have designed for myself and I feel great and weigh as much as I did in high school without having to "diet".
on May 5, 2016
This book is too technical for me. I couldn't get the information I wanted from it.
on April 4, 2018
I cannot pull up this book on my Kindle. It says something about a "license". I do not understand
on April 12, 2015
A lot of information, but too technical and difficult to navigate.
on February 19, 2016
I was hoping it would have more about the foods to eat. More like menus for me. They didn't have any of that. Possibly I ordered the wrong volume.
on October 20, 2015
Just not what I was expecting. Was not in the best of shape
on March 13, 2018
Some pages fell out when paging through.
on September 18, 2016
Very repetitive information.
I bought this because I have Crohn's but the diet didn't seem to help. After more research it looks like this diet isn't really backed by scientific proof. Should've researched more before buying it.
on December 17, 2014
I think the biggest problem with this book is that the book is based on the premise that Type O is the oldest blood type, which is why he recommends primarily a meat based diet, and for type A a mostly fruit and vegetable based diet due to it coming into existence during the development of an agricultural society.
Actually, the TRUTH is Type A is the oldest blood type, and this calls into question his entire book.