Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
EatSmart Digital Nutrition Food Scale with Professional Food and Nutrient Calculator
|List Price:||$39.99 Details|
|Price:||($35.99 / Count) & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.00 (10%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||1.6 x 7 x 9 inches; 2.5 Pounds|
|Weight Limit||11 Pounds|
About this item
- Calculate CALORIES, carbs, fiber, Sodium, fats, Vitamin K and six other nutrients from thousands of packaged and 999 whole foods
- White backlight with on/off button for conserving battery life
- Memory mode - save up to 99 entries for daily or weekly tracking
- Weighs in grams (to nearest whole gram) and ounces (to nearest . 1 ounce); max weight 11 pounds
- Tare feature, auto power off, runs on 4AAA batteries (included); 2 year And
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
EatSmart Digital Nutrition Scale - Professional Food and Nutrient Calculator
This advanced nutrition scale features a database of approximately 1,000 foods. The unique memory mode saves up to 99 food entries for daily or weekly tracking.
- Calculate calories, carbs, fiber, sodium, fats, vitamin k and six other nutrients from thousands of packaged and 999 whole foods
- Weighs up to 11 lbs / 5kgs in 3 measurement modes: ounces, grams and pounds in graduation increments of 1 gram / 0.1 ounces
- Subtract weight of any bowl, container or subsequent ingredient with the Tare feature
- White backlight LCD screen with auto shut-off after 2-minutes
- Runs on 4 X AAA Batteries (included) along with instruction guide and nutritional food data
New features (as of February 2010) - now features a white backlight to fully illuminate the display for easy readings. Weigh capacity has been increased to 11 lbs. To allow you to weigh most things in your kitchen! the EatSmart digital nutrition scale analyzes the nutritional content of any food by portion size and was designed by an unparalleled team of medical professionals. The database stores The nutritional values for approximately 1, 000 foods, which have been carefully selected to reflect fresh, whole foods Americans Eat. The scale will instantly calculate the following cardiovascular nutrients essential for overall well being: calories, carbohydrates, fiber, sodium, potassium, magnesium, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, calcium, protein, vitamin K. this scale has been thoroughly reviewed and tested by dietitians and nutritionists nationwide. Additionally, the EatSmart nutrition scale was recently named one of the most effective tools for carb counting and managing diabetes. get yours today!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.6 x 7 x 9 inches; 2.5 Pounds
- Item model number : ESNS-001
- Batteries : 4 AAA batteries required.
- Date First Available : February 5, 2008
- Manufacturer : EatSmart
- ASIN : B0013IDHTO
- Country of Origin : China
Best Sellers Rank:
#81,970 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
- #387 in Digital Kitchen Scales
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We had an issue when we first had it, and called the company.....the gentleman that got on the line with me was the owner / developer, and he walked me through everything I needed to be assured we were on track......what company does that?......none that who!
We even took the scale with us to see her endocrinologist, and he was very excited about it. I know there are all kinds of these scales out there now, but I can’t imagine trying a different one with all the wonderful success we’ve had with thus scale.
Buy it.....you won’t be disappointed!
Unfortunately, it seems like they may not be made with the same quality as they used to be. This scale broke and it hasn't been more than 6 months since we bought it. I'm super disappointed because the features of this scale are so much better than a lot of the other brands out there!
Giving it the second star because it used to be so good!
The detachable glass plate makes the top half feel extra clean but the buttons feel extra dirty...
Not the best but the competition at Walmart didn't have the size, the look, or the max weight w/ sensitivity that I was looking for and this technically works..
Top reviews from other countries
It is easy to calculate stuff like protein, potassium, cals, fat, etc. with this though. However it doesn't sync to any fitness app.
I'm disappointed they sent me a used product, otherwise, I'd probably give them a much better rating.
Reviewed in Mexico on December 11, 2019
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.