EatSmart ESKS-01 Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Silver
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy to use multifunction home scale - Perfect for cooks, dieters and families
- Max weight 11lbs; Displays ounces/lbs/grams/kgs; Graduation .05 oz / 1 gram
- Includes FREE EatSmart Calorie Factors guide - Portion control and calorie counting made easy!
- Tare feature eliminates the weight of a plate; 3 Minute Auto-Shutoff lets you prepare ingredients while maintaining battery life
- 2 AAA batteries included; 100% EatSmart Guaranteed Satisfaction
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Ozeri ZK14-S Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale, Black
Etekcity Food Scale, Digital Kitchen Grams and Ounces for Weight Loss, Baking, Cooking, Meal Prep & Keto Diet, Small, Stainless Steel
GreaterGoods Digital Food Kitchen Scale, Multifunction Scale Measures in Grams and Ounces (Ash Grey)
AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Digital Kitchen Scale with LCD Display, Batteries Included
Nicewell Food Scale, 22lb Digital Kitchen Scale Weight Grams and oz for Cooking Baking, 1g/0.1oz Precise Graduation, Stainless Steel and Tempered Glass
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Greater Goods™||Amazon.com||NiceWell|
|Color||Silver||Black||Stainless Steel||Ash grey||Black and Stainless Steel||1. Silver|
|Item Dimensions||8.00 x 6.00 x 1.80 inches||8.25 x 1.75 x 6.00 inches||7.15 x 5.50 x 0.57 inches||8.10 x 6.13 x 0.55 inches||8.70 x 7.00 x 1.20 inches||9.00 x 6.20 x 0.80 inches|
The EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale is a versatile multifunction home appliance. Designed to be highly accurate and aesthetically pleasing, the Precision Pro is manufactured to the highest quality specifications. Weigh items up to 11 lbs quickly and accurately, with results displayed in four different units: grams / ounces / pounds / kilograms.
For cooks - Weigh food items directly on the scale platform or utilize the scale's tare (zero) function, which eliminates the weight of a plate or bowl and makes cleanup a snap. The high resolution screen provides easy viewing angles on any kitchen counter and the five rubber feet eliminate sliding. Additionally the three minute auto-turnoff feature ensures that you will never again lose your measurement in the middle of your recipe prep!
For Weight Loss Goals / Disease Management - The Precision Pro is ultra accurate, precise to .05 ounce / 1 gram increments and perfect for calorie or carbohydrate counting. The scale now includes a FREE EatSmart Calorie Factors book for easy calorie counting (simply multiply the grams of food by the calorie factor in the book)! Stop guessing about portion sizes and start living a healthier lifestyle today.
Best of all, the Precision Pro's economical price makes it a phenomenal value as well. Get yours today!
100% EatSmart Guaranteed Product Satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had to inconvenience myself and spend my time and gas finding a UPS store to get my refund. I am a very unhappy customer right now.
However, unlike my previous EatSmart scale, this scale wasn't able to register increments smaller than 5g, which makes it not great for weighing supplement powders that need to be taken in small quantities. I had a video demonstrating what I mean but it looks like Amazon reviews no longer allow video or photo upload?
If I add a teaspoon of creatine to a container (after zeroing the scale), this scale remains at zero. However, my fancier (but much larger and more unwieldy) scale correctly registers the weight at 2 grams. If I continue adding the poweder, this EatSmart scale doesn't register the total weight until it's > ~10 grams (i.e., 5+ teaspoons).
That said, its accuracy at weights above 10g matches that of the other scale.
As mentioned above, it's miserly with energy and batteries seem to last almost forever. If you leave it on, it will eventually power itself off, and in any case the LCD display uses very little energy.
This scale is quite easy to use. Just push the On/Tare button to turn it on, then place your item. If you press On/Tare while an item is there, for example an empty plate, it will tare the weight to zero, making it easier to weigh wet foods in a bowl for example.
If you are controlling your diet and trying to limit calories, a scale such as this is essential; it's accurate down to a few grams and better than estimating or going by volume.
It's not only good for food; I use it to weigh postal items up to 11 lbs or 5 kgs. Very handy because I often have to ship items from home.
There are only a couple of flaws in this product which probably a higher priced model would address, so I'm not complaining but just pointing out, in case it makes a difference to you.
1. Does not remember a reading. It would be so nice if you lifted your item off the scale and it continued to display the weight until you reset it or it powers off. Why is this handy? Because sometimes I do a before-and-after reading; for example weigh some ribs on a plate, eat the meat off the ribs, then weigh the remains to figure out exactly how much meat I consumed. Handy when you're being super picky about calories and quantities. It's not a big deal to stick a Post-it next to it and write down the totals, but just saying, a persistent display would be handy. A bonus feature: retain a history of weights.
2. Display is slightly hard to read at certain angles. It's good enough, but sometimes I have to squint or cock my head to see the LCD. A small price to pay for the low energy consumption, I suppose, but not as easy to use as a bright glowing display.
3. When you place a bowl or plate on the scale and tare it, you can weigh food without getting the scale dirty, but you also can't see the display, as illustrated in the attached photo. If the scale were an inch or two taller, it would be easier to see the display. You have to push the plate toward the edge of the scale and hope it doesn't skew the weight, which I think it generally doesn't, but it does become unstable. One solution would be to use a glass or clear plastic plate.
Overall, a really nice little scale that is attractive and holds up well. By the way, unlike what some other reviewers have stated, the labels did not rub off. Perhaps theirs is a different model. In such an event, at least you can use a Sharpie or sticker to make a nice, clear label, problem solved!
Top reviews from other countries
This one is great though: the measurement comes up quickly and doesn't fluctuate, the numbers respond instantly to the tare button so you're not hitting it four times trying to get it to go, and it keeps the power on for a couple of minutes. Very easy to use.
My only complaints are the somewhat small measuring platform, the fact that the numbers are a bit close to the platform (so they can end up a bit hidden under a big bowl) and the fact that the buttons aren't flush with the surface (it's easy to get flour etc stuck in around them)
Certainly not what is advertised. It also appeared to have been previously used
Please see the attached Pictures... Very disappointing - This is essentially false advertising