Other Sellers on Amazon
EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Black Chrome
|Price:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy to use multifunction home scale - Perfect for cooks, dieters and families
- Max weight 11lbs; Displays ounces/lbs/grams/kgs; Graduation .05 oz / 1 gram
- Includes FREE EatSmart Calorie Factors guide - Portion control and calorie counting made easy!
- Tare feature eliminates the weight of a plate; 3 Minute Auto-Shutoff lets you prepare ingredients while maintaining battery life
- 2 AAA batteries included; 100% EatSmart Guaranteed Satisfaction
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Black Chrome
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black Chrome||Black||Silver||Digital Scale|
|Dimensions||6 inches x 8 inches x 1.8 inches||6 inches x 8.25 inches x 1.75 inches||5.51 inches x 7.09 inches x 0.71 inches||1.4 inches x 8.7 inches x 7.2 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.8 pounds||1.05 pounds||0.7 pounds||1.55 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
For cooks - Weigh food items directly on the scale platform or utilize the scale's tare (zero) function, which eliminates the weight of a plate or bowl and makes cleanup a snap. The high resolution screen provides easy viewing angles on any kitchen counter and the five rubber feet eliminate sliding. Additionally the three minute auto-turnoff feature ensures that you will never again lose your measurement in the middle of your recipe prep!
For Weight Loss Goals / Disease Management - The Precision Pro is ultra accurate, precise to .05 ounce / 1 gram increments and perfect for calorie or carbohydrate counting. The scale now includes a FREE EatSmart Calorie Factors book for easy calorie counting (simply multiply the grams of food by the calorie factor in the book)! Stop guessing about portion sizes and start living a healthier lifestyle today.
Best of all, the Precision Pro's economical price makes it a phenomenal value as well. Get yours today!
Top Customer Reviews
Originally I wrote a bad review indicating the unit eats batteries. We didn't use it frequently and every time we did, the batteries were dead.
About a day after I submitted the review, Bill from EatSmart Products emailed me indicating he had seen the review and short battery life is not typical of the product (he stated they should last ~1 year). With no prompting from me, he sent out a new scale along with some batteries to replace the ones the original scale consumed. Although it hasn't been very long, so far the batteries in the new unit are holding up well.
So as I stated above, I now give this scale a 5-star rating due not only to its good performance, but the great customer service from the manufacturer!
This is my third kitchen scale. I bake all my own bread at home and good baking requires weighing the ingredients rather than volume measuring.
This scale feels very light which made me nervous at first, but I've used it for three weeks now, through a lot of baking over the holidays, and my concerns seem out of line.
This scale fits all my needs. Here is what I look for:
1. CAPACITY - AT LEAST 10 LB (this has 11 lb, or 5 kg). This is required to be able to tare out a glass bowl which can weigh near 5 lbs empty. 11 lb is still borderline when I'm making bread in a 6 qt kitchenaid bowl, but I just weigh ingredients separately in another bowl if it becomes a problem.
2. PRECISION - DOWN TO 1 GRAM - Another scale I have was only good to 5 grams and, although this was probably good enough, it drove me nuts not to be able to go down to 1 gram
3. STABLE PLATFORM FOR VESSELS -- My previous scale had a platform that sat on top of a pillar and eventually came detached. After that it was a balancing act to weight anything
4. ORDINARY BATTERIES -- I liked my old scales fine, but it drove me crazy that I had to keep buying overpriced CR2032 batteries for the things. These batteries don't last long and cost too much to replace. I can't figure out why they use these "button batteries" rather than the more common higher capacity AAA, AA, C, D, etc cells. It's not like these scales are micro-sized. In any event A BIG BIG PLUS for this scale is that it uses standard batteries! Don't sell this point short.
5. PRICE -- $50, $30, $70 for a scale to do this is crazy.Read more ›
***Update*** May 21st
I received a phone call from the president of EatSmart (Bill). He requested the details of my problem and requested me to not return the product to make certain it stays out of inventory. He also said he will be sending me a new unit right away. I cannot say enough how impressed I am with the customer support for this company. I initially said that I would not buy anything from this company in the future but with fabulous customer care like this I would be foolish to not buy from them again. I will make another update to this once I receive the new scale.
***Update*** May 25th
I received my new scale on May 23rd. It was brand new with the batteries matching and in a plastic wrapper. I opened them up and placed them in the scale and turned it on and it is working.Read more ›
EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, White
I am no scale expert, but EatSmart has offered me a free book if I write a review of their scale, and this has prompted my review. I have only been using the scale for two weeks, but I haven't had any problems with it so far. My only nitpicks at this point are that the "white" color has a pinkish tone and that the buttons aren't perfectly even. Aside from these minor cosmetic issues, the scale is exactly what I expected: a functional, easy-to-use, accurate, inexpensive ($25), small, lightweight, plastic scale.
When making my scale purchase, I also considered buying the Escali Primo Digital Multifunctional Scale, Chrome. The only advantage that the Escali Scale has over the EatSmart Precision Pro Scale is that the Escali Scale has buttons that prevent food from getting into the cracks. In contrast, when using the EatSmart Scale, you have to be careful not to drop food in between the two buttons. For this reason, I put my scale in a plastic Ziploc bag (gallon size) to protect it from drippings and droppings - this keeps it clean, and it still works great! In all other respects (except for the few noted below), the two scales seem to be very similar according to the product descriptions.
In the end I decided to purchase the EatSmart Scale over the Escali Scale because I preferred the EatSmart unit options.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This works great and is just what I needed to assist me with my diet plan. I didn't get the EatSmart calorie factor guide as advertised on the box. Read morePublished 1 hour ago by Jojomom
Slim design , accurate and gives you the capability to weigh more than a pound. Nice having the ounce capability. Reading is clear and readable at a distance.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
If you buy this please make sure you have a lifetime supply of AAA batteries. I had purchased an OXO kitchen scale back in 2012 from Amazon. Read morePublished 2 days ago by TBlazer07
Love this food scale. It is so easy to register the item u are weighing ur food in and then add your food to ur container and it will give u the total amt minus the container. Read morePublished 2 days ago by nic
I puchased this after buying the Eatsmart bathroom scale - which was the first bathroom scale I've ever had that gives me both accurate and consistent readings. Read morePublished 2 days ago by KM
I was very happy when I first received this scale less than a week ago. Just today, the scale started acting weird, and the tear button stopped working, and the correct weight... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
I use this scale several times a day when preparing my meals. It's easy to use, shows fast results, and is accurate. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Rob Mcilroy
It is easy to use accurate inexpensive and an excellent addition to kitchen. It is still working.Published 4 days ago by Enochyasuda
The day I bought this and began using it my cooking and baking went to whole higher level. Weighing adds consistent accuracy, but it also makes measuring things like flour and... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Janis