Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Red” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 65% off the $44.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Red
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy to use multifunction home scale - Perfect for cooks, dieters and families
- Max weight 11lbs; Displays ounces/lbs/grams/kgs; Graduation .05 oz / 1 gram
- Includes FREE EatSmart Calorie Factors guide - Portion control and calorie counting made easy!
- Tare feature eliminates the weight of a plate; 3 Minute Auto-Shutoff lets you prepare ingredients while maintaining battery life
- 2 AAA batteries included; 100% EatSmart Guaranteed Satisfaction
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Moderna Housewares LLC||EatSmart Products||Amazon.com||HULLR|
|Color||Red||Black||Red Engine||White Chrome||Style-2||Red|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 8 x 1.5 in||1.75 x 8.25 x 6 in||6 x 8 x 1.8 in||1.8 x 8 x 6 in||1 x 7.5 x 10 in||8 x 6.25 x 0.5 in|
|Material Type||plastic||Chrome||Polycarbonate||plastic||Stainless Steel||Plastic|
The EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale is a versatile multifunction home appliance. Designed to be highly accurate and aesthetically pleasing, the Precision Pro is manufactured to the highest quality specifications. Weigh items up to 11 lbs quickly and accurately, with results displayed in four different units: grams / ounces / pounds / kilograms.
For cooks - Weigh food items directly on the scale platform or utilize the scale's tare (zero) function, which eliminates the weight of a plate or bowl and makes cleanup a snap. The high resolution screen provides easy viewing angles on any kitchen counter and the five rubber feet eliminate sliding. Additionally the three minute auto-turnoff feature ensures that you will never again lose your measurement in the middle of your recipe prep!
For Weight Loss Goals / Disease Management - The Precision Pro is ultra accurate, precise to .05 ounce / 1 gram increments and perfect for calorie or carbohydrate counting. The scale now includes a FREE EatSmart Calorie Factors book for easy calorie counting (simply multiply the grams of food by the calorie factor in the book)! Stop guessing about portion sizes and start living a healthier lifestyle today.
Best of all, the Precision Pro's economical price makes it a phenomenal value as well. Get yours today!
Top Customer Reviews
The scale itself appears to weight things well. I wish the platform was a little larger or the LCD out a little further, but we have worked around that. The scale really helps when you need to weight your food because of a diet. The left button never really pushed well meaning it feels kind of off, but the rest of the unit seems well made. Except for the draining battery problem of course.
I appreciate the price, but I would expect to get more than 6 months out of a product. Money wasted I guess and back to looking for a product that is a little more reliable.
I will comment on the red, though. I won't take a star off because of how reliable these scales are.... but if I am ever in need of yet another scale I will definitely stick with the silver one and not try and get all fancy. You might like the red, but it's just not quite the color and appearance I was expecting. It does live in my cabinet so I'm not returning it, but if it were to live on my countertop it would be going back immediately. I am so hoping my silver one never, ever, EVER, dies on me.
UPDATE: It's been 2 years since I've had it, and i still love it. It works amazing. I have only replaced the battery once.
For example, let's say he's going to have an apple. Well, you read that a small apple has 13 carbs and a medium apple has 17 carbs and an extra large apple has 36 carbs. But, wait, is this a large or a medium apple? Not to worry - because a 4 oz apple has 13 carbs and an 11 oz apple has 36 carbs. Kitchen scale to the rescue.
This EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale has so many positives:
1. Low profile. If you don't want to leave it out on the counter, it takes up very little room in the cupboard. It is only 1 1/2 inches high, 5 1/2 inches wide and 8 1/4 inches long.
2. You can set it to display weight in ounces, pounds, grams or kilograms. Ounces are measured in multiples of 0.05 ounces. Grams are measured in multiples of 1 gram.
3. When you turn the scale on, it calibrates, and sets the display to 0.0. The scale's capacity, according to the manual, is 11 lbs or 5 kg. This is not the best scale if you are a butcher and need a heavy-duty scale. But it is perfect for your average kitchen.
3. The TARE function (on the ON/OFF TARE button) makes measuring extremely easy. What this means is that you can set the scale back to 0.0 even if there is something sitting on it. You do not have to worry about weighing the container first, and then subtracting its weight from the total weight to get the weight of your ingredient. You put the bowl on the scale. Lets say the scale displays 12.5 oz. Do not take the bowl off the scale, but push the ON/OFF TARE button. The scale display goes back to 0.0. Add your soup or butter or whatever to the bowl and now you are painlessly measuring only the contents of the bowl.
This works even if you have to measure several ingredients as you add them. Let's say your first ingredient is 6 oz of flour. After the scale weighs the bowl, hit ON/OFF TARE so reset display to 0.0. Gradually add flour until the display reads 6.0. When the scale reads 6.0, press the ON/OFF TARE button again and the display returns to 0.0. Add your second ingredient, 3 oz of sugar. etc etc. It couldn't be simpler. (In the U.S. we don't use ounces or grams much for measuring solids, but if you buy a European cookbook, you will.)
3. Automatic shut-off saves battery life.
4. Battery replacement is a simple door on the bottom. The scale uses two AAA batteries.
5. The digital disply is in large easy-to-read numbers.
6. This is a simple scale and nothing else which means it's simple to operate. There's only two buttons to push - ON/OFF TARE and UNIT.
It will display LO if the battery is low and O_LD if too much weight (over the scale's capacity) has been placed on the scale.
6. It comes in fun colors. I love my red scale.
7. The price is right.
We use the scale in conjunction with the wonderful CalorieKing book. I was overjoyed to find that this book is available in a larger print edition.
The CalorieKing Calorie, Fat, & Carbohydrate Counter 2012 Larger Print Edition (Calorieking Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter (Larger Print Edition))