- Series: UK Higher Education OUP Psychology
- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: Open University Press; 1 edition (August 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0335235832
- ISBN-13: 978-0335235834
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,663,669 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Eating Behaviour (UK Higher Education OUP Psychology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Dr. Terence M. Dovey is a psychologist working in the Loughborough University Centre for Research into Eating Disorders (LUCRED), UK.