Other Sellers on Amazon
The Eating Disorders Sourcebook: A Comprehensive Guide to the Causes, Treatments, and Prevention of Eating Disorders (Sourcebooks) Paperback – January 8, 2007
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
Carolyn Costin, M.A., M.Ed., M.F.T., has been a specialist in the field of eating disorders for nearly thirty years. She directs the Monte Nido Residential Treatment Facility in Malibu, California, and all of its affiliates. She is also the clinical advisor to the Parent Family Network of the National Eating Disorder Association and an editor of Eating Disorders: The Journal of Treatment and Prevention.
From the Back Cover
Sound, sensitive advice for overcoming an eating disorder
Anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, exercise addictions . . . these disorders can be devastating, but they are in no way unbeatable. Therapist Carolyn Costin, herself recovered from anorexia, brings three decades of experience and the newest research in the field together, providing readers with the latest treatments, from medication and behavioral therapy to alternative remedies.
Whether you are living with an eating disorder or you are a loved one or professional helping someone who is, The Eating Disorder Sourcebook will help you:
- Recognize and identify eating disorders
- Discover and work with the underlying causes of an eating disorder
- Make the right choices when comparing treatment options
- Understand what is expected in individual, group, and family therapy
- Know when outpatient treatment is not enough and what else can be done
- Publisher : McGraw-Hill Education; 3rd edition (January 8, 2007)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 352 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0071476857
- ISBN-13 : 978-0071476850
- Item Weight : 1.05 pounds
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #300,260 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Lwalk522 on March 9, 2018