Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Camila Cabello All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on June 16, 2015
Arrived timely, easy to read, calibrated perfectly and reads the same as the one at my doctor's office. This was my second one because a skinny friend "borrowed" my first one and they liked it so much I didn't have the heart to take it back. The best part is I purchased this one May 29th and it shows the 10lbs I lost since I got it!
on December 12, 2013
I love this bathroom scale. It is nice and big and I don't have to wear my glasses to see the readout. I like not having to wake it up. I just step on and there's my weight flashing at me. It is replacing another digital scale that would give me a different reading each time I stepped off and then on again - so I never knew exactly what my weight was, which was frustrating since I am on on diet and want to know how I am doing. It is elegant looking and I even love their logo.
on March 2, 2012
I'm very impressed with this digital bathroom scale. I stepped on it and after a moment the reading came right back: 223.5 Would it give me the same result if I stepped off, and then back on? I tried it, and yes, it did: 223.5 I haven't seen that in a bathroom scale before, so I was truly impressed. This gave me a lot more confidence in the accuracy of the result than I had experienced with a previous bathroom scale. I'd certainly recommend this scale to anyone.
One caution, which the manufacturer gives -- don't place this on a carpet and expect consistent results. It needs a hard level surface, like the bathroom floor.
on April 23, 2014
I don't know why I never thought to purchase a wide scale. It is a lot more "natural" to stand on. My husband and I have been losing weight and this scale has been great. Previously, we owned a Weight Watchers scale and I would have to weigh myself multiple times in order to try and get the same number. With this scale, we don have that problem at all. It is accurate on the first weigh in and doesnt require you to "average" multiple weigh ins.
on March 28, 2012
First, I bought a digital scale at a store. I was replacing the one we already had that did not give us consistant weights. The new one I bought had the same problem; I could gain or lost 5 pounds in two minutes on the dang thing. So I came to Amazon and read the reviews of the top-rated digital scales, and based on that, I ordered this Eatsmart Precison Plus scale, and I am very pleased with it. I can weigh myself, step off, step back on, and still weigh the same! It also matches the weight on my doctor's digital scale. It's nice an big, so it does take up more floor space, but hubby is a large man who likes the big size.
on July 29, 2013
Earlier I'd purchased a kitchen scale for weighing food also made by Eatsmart. It had excellent reviews and I was impressed with the company's response to any less than favorable reviews. I am very happy with both of my purchases. I really like being able to step on the scale without first tapping and waiting. This bathroom scale replaced another brand of scale that was very inconsistent, giving me a different weight depending on where I stood on the scale. This scale is consistent and I highly recommend it.
on August 23, 2012
This is the best scale I have ever had. The numbers are easy to read and it is very accurate. I got the same reading I had from my Doctor's office the day before. When I first got it I got on and off multiple times to make sure it was the same number every time and it was. It also isn't an eye sore, it is very nice looking. It also has plenty of room to stand on. My husband is a size 13 shoe and he has plenty of room to stand on it and his toes don't go over the edge. Buy it and you won't regret it. Awesome scale.
on December 11, 2012
We received our scale very quickly. It was packaged well. The scale is very nice looking and was easy to set up. Very easy to read the digital readout, large area to stand on. The scale seems to be accurate and dependable.
on October 11, 2015
This is possibly the best designed scale I have ever seen or owned. I highly recommend it not only for its quality, but for the fact the panel not only displays the weight, but it lights up and doesn't require a flashlight to read! I have also been using it to weigh large packages for calculating shipping costs.
on November 7, 2012
I read the reviews from other purchasers and decided to give this scale a try. I really liked how other reviews state that the company really stands by their product. You do not see that very often anymore, and this is one of the major reasons I decided to purchase this particular scale. I have been thoroughly impressed! I have never owned a scale that was so accurate. I can step on it 10 times in a row and get the exact same weight every time. I have never seen that before in a digital scale. I definitely recommend this product if you are looking for an amazing scale!