3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Ebac 1133500 Compact Heavy Duty Dehumidifier Cd30, 4 Amps, 170 Cfm, 17 Pints
|Price:||$899.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PORTABLE DEHUMIDIFIER - Heavy-duty, portable dehumidifiers which are at home in hostile industrial or marine environments. 4 amps.
- ADJUSTABLE - Adjustable control humidistat to maintain the level of dryness.
- DURABLE - Sturdy military-type carrying handles, totally enclosed coils in an epoxy-coated, heavy gauge steel case.
- DEFROSTING - “Hot Gas” defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- PERFORMANCE - Under the operating conditions of 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity, the CD30E unit will remove more than 17 pints of harmful water vapor each day.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Look to the Ebac CD30 Dehumidifier for rugged and reliable dehumidifying when you need a dependable solution. This dehumidifier is equipped with an adjustable humidistat, easy gravity draining system, and reverse cycle defrost for low hassle operation. The CD30 extracts 17 pints of damaging moisture per day at AHAM conditions to keep a variety of residential and industrial settings dry and mold-free.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: 8/10/2016: 6,721 hrs on the hr meter and still going strong. All I have done is take the cover off and clean with compressed air.
I will definitely update this review after I have more experience with the unit and it's function.
I replaced the broken clips noted above. I have had this unit running for about a year now. It is running strong. I can recommend it.
Most recent customer reviews
I set it on half, number 5 and after a few days I’m holding at 60% humidity
Which is...Read more