- Product Dimensions: 8 x 17 x 26 inches ; 13.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005TUDGKM
- Item model number: G4MC
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #349,714 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Eberlestock G4 Operator Pack
|Price:||$399.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$50.00 (11%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The G4 introduces the new redesigned Intex II frame. The new frame has the same rigidity and tough as nails construction, with a shortened base shelf.
- The wide bottom Backscabbard lets you carry rifle butt down or muzzle down. Also features stowable compression and aux load attachment straps.
- The G4 includes high quality, extremely comfortable harness and waist belt. Compact for use with body armor and other gear, yet supportive.
- The new "shooter harness" is vertically adjustable for varying torso lengths, and is both thinner for shooting, and more comfortable for heavier loads.
- The G4 also introduces the new drawstring central divider, which provides internal storage flexibility for your gear.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||26 x 17 x 8 inches|
|Item Weight||13.9 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||10.3 pounds|
The G4 Operator is the ultimate scout/sniper pack. It represents everything that Eberlestock has learned about the needs of the professional military sniper community, and is a true go-to-war pack, derived from the lessons learned from our Phantom and Gunslinger products. This great battle-proven pack is the model chosen worldwide by many of the most elite special operations sniper teams, and others who carry multiple weapons. The scabbard folds into the bottom of the pack when not carrying a long gun, and the remaining space is an excellent load bay for things as diverse as laptops, satcom gear, mortar rounds, and PRC-117 class radios. System includes a GSTC Butt Cover for the scabbard, and a pull-out rain cover sized for the full pack. The G4 features the new redesigned Intex II frame. The new frame has the same rigidity and tough as nails construction, with a shortened base shelf.
Color: Coyote Brown | Width: 12.0 inches
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
P.S. This pack is very adjustable, has great padding, lumbar support, and is well balanced as well. It is the ONLY pack I've tried that I can actually walk normally and comfortably with.