Eberlestock Halftrack Hunting Pack
|Price:||$249.00 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made from 1000 denier nylon, the Half track is 24"h x 11"w x 7"d and weights 6lbs 7oz.
- The pack has a plastic framesheet and internal aluminum Cellular Stays, which work in combination with the harness and padding to provide you with plenty of support for carrying loads.
- The Halftrack has the Eberlestock unique, hand-sewn support, padding, and ventilation system.
- It will carry two 3-liter hydration kits, mounted in side pockets, or two 2-liter bladders in sleeves inboard of the outer pockets if you want to free the main side pockets for other gear.
- The Halftrack includes a lightweight pull-out rain cover, which stows in a pocket on the bottom of the main compartment. It can be used to cover the pack, and will even go over a weapon that's being carried.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||11 x 7 x 24 inches|
|Liquid Volume||101.4 Fluid Ounces|
|Shipping Weight||6.15 pounds|
The Halftrack pack, like its World War II namesake, was inspired by necessity. The needs are fairly straightforward: carry heavy stuff, and make the thing that does it easy to use. The Halftrack pack is sister to the Phantom sniper pack, and is built from the same pattern. It's a front-loader, with two levels of varying-sized tuck-pockets lining its interior, PALS racks inside and out, and a fold-down shelf that can be used to divide the main compartment into upper and lower chambers. A plastic mesh flap on the rear wall serves as a radio rack.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
What I like most about it is the way it feels on my back. The padding and ventilation is awesome and the shoulder harness is surprisingly comfortable. I've had mine for about 4 months now and I wear it every day. I like the way that the main compartment opens too as it allows enough space to fit all my stuff inside it.
This pack is not for everyone as its priced on the high side for a backpack. I've tried some others and I always "feel" the weight and and the pack on my back. This one is very user friendly and doesn't feel clunky or digs into my back/shoulders. It's also built to last and the quality of the material and construction is second to none.
This was recommended to me by a co-worker who is in the military and he swore up and down I would love it. He was right.
If your looking for a good hunting pack/ over night/ 3 day pack this is definitely one I would consider.
If your looking for something to hold alot of gear in tho, I would go with a different option. It is a little larger than a standard backpack (about 50%) but still doesn't have a great deal of capacity. After looking at the photos and watching the reviews I thought it would be a little bigger than it is. I think what is decieving about it is that although the pack is both tall and wide, it is not very deep (internal depth of the main compartment is only 5"/6" if you really stretch it.)
I still give this product 5 stars for its excellent design and construction.
- Very sturdy pack. Throw it, drop it, bang it up. No problem there.
- Plenty of MOLLE. On the top, bottom, sides and the inside. Very versatile and expandable pack.
- Crazy nice straps. Eberlestock is known for being incredibly comfortable, and this pack doesn't disappoint.
- Internal divider is removable, and actually functional. I'm able to keep my heavy stuff at the top of the bag without it dropping during use.
- Although the bag looks smaller that expected (more on that later,) it holds a ridiculous amount of gear.
- External 3L hydration pouches save on internal space, and if you do have a leak, your gear stays dry.
- Very sturdy zippers. They don't look like they'll be breaking anytime soon.
- Bag is smaller than I expected. Maybe I didn't do enough research, but this thing looks kinda small for a ruck, massive for a 3 day pack. Unless you have a s**t load of gear, it won't be an issue.
- Bottom zipper (where the rain cover is stored) gets stuck very easily. Actually the very first time I used it, it took a solid 10 minutes just to fix it.
- The inside of the bag is lined with little pouches, which seems nice, but I can't seem to think of anything that could fit in them. Seems a waste of weight.
- There are 5 exterior pouches that have no top. No zipper, no buckle, nothing. So I guess just don't put anything valuable in those.
All in all, I'm very pleased with the bag. It's always good to have a piece of kit that you know you can rely on in a crisis.
it is on the heavy side as bags go but worth its weight.
mine had some poor stitches on the top molle webbing, but i love it so much i cant send it out for repair for fear of not having it for even a day ( I repaired it myself).
I wouldnt change a thing. this is prime top of the line camping gear for me. one of my most important pieces of gear.
Most recent customer reviews
He is a big outdoorsman.
Received in a timely manner.