- File Size: 672 KB
- Print Length: 354 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1927767075
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Sassy Book Publishing (December 10, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 10, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00H8Y62IK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,381,096 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #6725 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense
- #8091 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- #14947 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
The Echelon Mind (A Rory Mack Steele Novel Book 7) Kindle Edition
|Length: 354 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to The Echelon Mind (A Rory Mack Steele Novel Book 7)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like the style, especially the fast scenes. Mr MacRae uses short punchy phrases that are very effective.
It is about a young woman with amnesia, escaping naked from some high security place, and landing in Rory's cabin in the woods. He is private investigator, ex especial forces, and a true gentleman.
For the girls out there, there is no romance. Just some flirting.
The story develops following a good logic system, and giving space for surprises nonetheless. And the end has fireworks.
The characters are painted with thick lines, but effectively. There are almost no internal thoughts in display; they show themselves by their actions.
Cons: Some typos, but very few. I counted eight in the whole book.
Overall, a great fun read.