Echo AudioFire4 Firewire Recording Interface
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 2 auto-sensing universal inputs (mic/guitar/line)
- Low-latency drivers support all major pro audio software
- Supports full duplex 6 channel in, 6 channel out operation at 24 bit, 96 kHz sample rate
- Bundled Tracktion audio recording software gets you going right away.
- S/PDIF I/O at 24-bit/96kHz, MIDI I/O
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
As an electrical engineer myself my applause goes to the echo engineers who devised this amazing little box. It sounds fantastic and I love the linux support echo has given!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i SEEN SOME GREAT REVIEWS ON THIS BUT IN MY OPINION ITS JUST AVERAGE i WOULDN'T BUY IT AGAIN 1 more word required.Published on April 14, 2013 by MB
Prior to the AudioFire4 I had Echo Audio's Gina 24/96 and a Layla 3g on a Windows box. Both were always rock solid. Read morePublished on April 8, 2013 by monopod man