Echo Dot (4th Gen) | Smart speaker with clock and Alexa | Twilight Blue
Enhance your purchase
- Meet Echo Dot with clock - Our most popular smart speaker with Alexa. The sleek, compact design delivers crisp vocals and balanced bass for full sound.
- Perfect for your nightstand - See the time, alarms, and timers on the LED display. Tap the top to snooze an alarm.
- Ready to help - Ask Alexa to tell a joke, play music, answer questions, play the news, check the weather, set alarms, and more.
- Control your smart home - Use your voice to turn on lights, adjust thermostats, and lock doors with compatible devices.
- Connect with others - Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms or announce to the whole house that dinner's ready.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others. Built with multiple layers of privacy controls including a mic off button.
More music in more rooms
Use your voice to play a song, artist, or genre through Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, and others. And with multi-room music, you can fill your whole home with music, radio stations, podcasts, and Audible using compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
Designed to protect your privacy
Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. Echo smart speakers have a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones. You also have control over your voice recordings and can view, hear, or delete them at any time. Learn more about privacy.
1. Plug in Echo Dot.
2. Connect to the internet with the Alexa app.
3. Ask Alexa for music, weather, news, and more.
Every day is an earth day
You don't have to be an environmental scientist to make sustainable choices. We considered sustainability in the design of this device. Here's how:
50% post-consumer recycled plastics
100% post-consumer recycled fabric
100% recycled die-cast aluminum
Device, cable and adapter included
Amazon is building new wind and solar farms to produce clean energy equivalent to the electricity used by this device.
Low Power Mode
To reduce its energy consumption, this device will enter Low Power Mode when it is idle. Low Power Mode is not available for certain user configurations. To learn more, see Low Power Mode Restrictions.
Understand the energy usage of select Echo and Alexa-connected devices with the energy dashboard in the Alexa app. Learn more here.
98% of this device’s packaging is made of wood fiber-based materials from responsibly managed forests or recycled sources.
Compare Echo devices
|Price||From: -||From: $39.99||From: $49.99||From: $99.99||From: $199.99|
|Alexa built in|
|Speakers||0.6" mini speaker||1.6" speaker||1.6" front-firing speaker||3.0" woofer and dual front-firing 0.8" tweeters||1.0" tweeter, three 2.0" mid-range speakers, and 5.3" woofer|
|Line in/out||3.5 mm line out||3.5 mm line out||3.5 mm line out||3.5 mm line in/out||3.5 mm or mini-optical Toslink line in|
|Dolby technology||Dolby audio||Dolby Atmos|
|Built-in Zigbee smart home hub|
|LED clock display||Featured on Echo Dot with clock|