Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on June 30, 2012
I have always been a fan of the erotic fantasy genre so when I saw this book I thought I'd give it a try and boy was I in for a treat! The author creates a rich interesting universe for all of the hot situations that take place in it. Great characters that interact with each other with a certain flair that peaks your interest immediately. You've got to love the stoney Narcissus character and involving the gods was inspired. I love the graphic descriptions of love scenes and the whole fantasy element makes this book irresistible. I would absolutely recommend this book to anyone looking for their next erotica fix.

The book on a whole is well written and so hot that I managed to read it in one sit. I will definitely check out some of the other books written by this author. Five Stars!
on July 8, 2012
I think the writer tells an amazing story which is a little sci-fi too! Which makes it all the more interesting to read, very exciting, sexy story - would like to read more books by this writer. It's very graphic but not tacky and it is easy to get absorbed in this story - I recommend it to you if you like intersting, sexy stories!
on July 26, 2014
Interesting & creative plot but didn't pull on any emotional heartstrings for me. It left me feeling cold. Not badly written, just not the kind of read I would regularly choose.
on June 27, 2013
I loved the book. If it had been a full novel it would of been even better.' I will be looking for more books from this author.
on July 27, 2012
I couldn't finish the story... just way too much sex. It may have been a good story but just not for me.