Bluetooth speakers eligible for trade in
Many additional bluetooth speaker brands and models are also eligible for trade in. Select the "Find more items" button below to discover more bluetooth speaker brands.
|Other Trade-In Categories|
Already traded in?
Use your Amazon.com Gift Card and bonus 25% off on any of these current generation Echo devices.
Add Alexa to your existing speakers
Just looking to add voice control to your existing speakers? Echo Input connects to speakers through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm audio cable so you can voice control your music with Alexa.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Amazon Trade-In program?
The Amazon Trade-In program allows customers to receive an Amazon.com Gift Card in exchange for thousands of eligible items including video games, Kindle E-readers, books, and more. The process is easy and convenient with an immediate offer and free shipping.
What Echo devices are eligible to be traded in?
You can trade in: Echo Dot (2nd Generation), Amazon Echo (1st Generation), Echo Tap, Echo Show, Echo Dot (3rd Generation), Echo (2nd Generation, and Echo Dot Kids Edition. Echo Plus (1st Generation) is not eligible to be traded at this time. See the full list you can trade in here.
What Echo devices are eligible to be upgraded to?
You can upgrade to Echo Buds – Wireless earbuds, Echo Dot (3rd Generation), All-new Echo (3rd Generation), Echo Show 5, Echo Show (2nd Generation), or Echo Show 8. See the list of eligible devices above under "Already traded in?" Other Echo devices are not eligible to be upgraded to at this time.
How long will it take to receive payment once I trade in my item?
Depending on your location, trade-in items may take up to 10 business days to arrive before they are processed. The packages you sent can be tracked anytime in Your Trade-In Account
Once your item is received and appraised, you'll receive an e-mail notification within 2 business days informing you whether your items were accepted or rejected. You can find the status of your trade-in anytime in Your Trade-In Account. Once your trade-in value has been paid, you'll see the amount when viewing your gift card balance.
What condition do my items need to be in?
In general, all items you wish to trade in must match the exact version displayed in the Trade-In search results or on the product page on Amazon.com. You can find the full condition descriptions by visiting our Product Eligibility Criteria page.
Are there any shipping or other fees?
When submitting a trade-in, customers will print a free pre-paid shipping label for sending in all items. There are no fees. If a trade-in item is not accepted and is returned, there is no cost for return shipping.
What do I do if I lost my shipping label?
You can re-print a shipping label by going to Your Trade-In Account and clicking the Print Shipping Label button on the trade-in order. If you have multiple packages or other shipping questions, check out our Packing and Shipping Instructions.
Can I use the Amazon App to trade in my items?
Yes, you can use the Amazon App on both Android and iOS phones to trade in. Simply open the app and scan or search for your items. Trade-In eligible items will have a Trade-In button on the product pages.
Can I trade in an item that isn't listed in the Trade-In Store?
If your item is not listed in the Trade-In Store, then we currently do not have an offer for it. However the Trade-In program is constantly updated with new items, so check back regularly.
Do you guarantee the trade-in value listed on your website?
Yes, if your trade-in is postmarked within 14 calendar days of submission and the item meets or exceeds the product eligibility criteria.
Who do I contact with questions about my trade-in?
The most recent status of your trade-in is available online anytime in Your Trade-In Account if you need help submitting the items you want to trade in, you can contact Amazon Customer Service via phone, chat, or e-mail by clicking the Contact Us button on any Help page.
You can find full program details by visiting our Amazon Trade-In Program Terms & Conditions page.
*Limited Time Promotion Terms and Conditions
- This is a limited time promotion. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
- Qualifying trade-ins must be completed by 8:59 a.m. (Pacific time) March 27th, 2020 and sent to us within 14 days from trade-in submission.
- Trade-in eligible speakers or devices will be reviewed in accordance with the Amazon Trade-In Program Terms & Conditions and any applicable Electronics Condition Criteria. You will be eligible for an Amazon.com Gift Card and the discount towards a qualifying Echo device only if your trade-in item is accepted.
- The discount can be used only toward the purchase of a new Echo Dot, Echo, Echo Kids Edition, Echo Show, Echo Show 5, or Echo Plus (each, a “qualifying Echo device”) that is shipped and sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC and does not apply to other digital products, used products, or products sold by sellers other than Amazon Digital Services LLC.
- Once your trade-in is accepted, you can place a new qualifying Echo device in your cart and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. The promotional discount will expire at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) on May 31st, 2020.
- The discount towards a new qualifying Echo device may be used only once and may, in some limited cases, not be combined with other offers. The discount towards a new qualifying Echo device may be combined with an Amazon.com Gift Card value, including any Amazon.com Gift Card value you receive from your trade-in.
- If you selected Instant Payment and you cancel the trade-in, your trade-in is not received within 35 days, the item you submitted for trade-in was rejected or the item is downgraded to a lower trade-in value and at the time of your submission you opted to receive the lower trade-in value rather than have the item returned to you, you authorize us to first deduct any charges from your Trade-In Amazon.com Gift Card, with any remaining balance charged to your credit card on file.
- If you selected Instant Payment and received a promotional discount toward the purchase of a new qualifying Echo device and you cancel the trade-in, your trade-in is not received within 35 calendar days, or your trade-in is rejected, then you authorize us to charge your payment method for the amount of the promotional credit used.
- Offer is limited to one per customer and account.
- Shipping charges may apply to your order of a new qualifying Echo device. If you redeem this offer towards a new qualifying Echo device and return the Echo device, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Trade-In rules and restrictions apply. See Trade-In Terms & Conditions.
- Amazon.com Gift Card restrictions apply. The Amazon.com Gift Card may only be used for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. The Amazon.com Gift Card cannot be redeemed for the purchase of other gift cards. Except as required by law, the Amazon.com Gift Card cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. To redeem your Amazon.com Gift Card, visit www.amazon.com/redeem. Amazon is not responsible if any Amazon.com Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. If the Amazon.com Gift Card is lost or stolen, it will not be replaced. See the Amazon.com Gift Card Terms & Conditions.
- If you violate any of these Limited TIme Promotion Terms and Conditions, the offer will be invalid.