Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $12.89 shipping
+ $10.12 shipping
Echo Valley 4353W Illuminarie Leaf Dual-Motion Windwheel, 15.75 by 5 by 45-Inch
|Price:||$43.67 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kinetic wind petals will catch the wind on a gusty day and rotate via perpetual dual-motion; Each piece will rotate in opposite direction
- Kinetic garden stake is made of metal and art glass with an antique copper powder coat finish to withstand the elements and prevent premature rusting for years of use and enjoyment
- Product is stationary and must face the direction wind is coming from for movement to occur
- Center glass orb absorbs sunlight during the day and emits a soft, subtle green glow at night. Glow will only occur within the green swirl portion of the globe and is comparable to the glow seen on a watch face piece
- Note: For best results, place windwheel in a location where it will receive no competing light source at night. Glow will gradually fade over time.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Color||Blue, Green, Antiqued Bronze|
|Item Dimensions||45 x 5 x 15.75 inches|
|Item Weight||2.7 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4353W|
|Shipping Weight||4.6 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
This is a nice stationary item, but I didn't buy it to be a stationary yard ornament so that is why I am downgrading it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This wind sculpture almost never turns even on windy days. It is a pretty yard ornament, but that is the extent of it.Published 5 days ago by Myra Stegall
Bought five more after purchasing this. GORGEOUS! Works great and looks lovely!Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
I have one of these and I love it. I ordered one for my mom, and I was a little disappointed that it didn't seem to line up correctly when we put it together. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Jodi G
No matter how we place it in direction, doesn't seem to spin very well! Disappointed....Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
good choice for a spinner, not very tall, mounted mine on a fence postPublished 21 days ago by Victoria Young
Disappointed--25 mph winds and it moved--does not light up at night like my solar items in the yard.
Cant return it becuz my husband burned the box. Oh well :( disappointed!
The windmill does look great even standing still. I took a chance on the quality and got most of what I wanted. So far only one spinner works. Read morePublished 1 month ago by b mole