Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Eclectic Supply Lip Balm Empty Container Tubes, Translucent, 3/16 Oz (Pack of 25)
($0.23 / Item)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Eclectic Supply|
|EAN||0787269966369 , 0705332657334|
|Item Weight||4.43 ounces|
|Number of Items||25|
|UPC||705332657334 , 787269966369|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
These natural polypropylene lip balm tubes with natural caps are the standard 3/16 Oz (5.5ml), size. The turning wheel mechanism on the lip balm tube allows for your hand-made lip balm or gloss to be cleanly and evenly dispensed. Our natural lip balm tubes come packed with 25 tubes and 25 WHITE caps in each box. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Product Details
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The caps fit snugly, even after many re-cappings. The twist mechanism works reliably. This product is what it is... no frills. My personal experience is that they do what I want them to do and are reasonably priced enough that I can buy a bunch at a time.
The oly thing I think could be improved is to offer a choice of a clear cap, but they don't carry those... oh well, it doesn't bother me enough to take off a whole star just for that.
Quality product, decent value. My go-to balm tube whenever I'm making a new batch.
1) Be organized and lay everything out and in reach with the caps off.
2) WORK FAST!!! The formula starts hardening within seconds (less than 30 seconds) once dispensing.
3) I use a medication syringe with works perfectly! Forget using any droppers because the formula hardens so fast, it will just clog up your droppers and really create a mess for you to clean up. At least with a syringe, if the formula hardens, you just push it all out.
I plan to purchase more to make more lip balms!
The image below compares the old version (left) and the new (right).
Here are some helpful tips that were passed along to me in filling the lip balm containers:
1. If you do not have a stand, use a large rubber band to hold them together and fit them into a round Tupperware to keep them upright.
2. Use a medicine syringe to draw up liquid and fill the tubes.
3. Do it quickly before your liquids harden.
These tips helped me tremendously. This was my first time. The only major issue I had was with ensuring that the liquid was equally distributed, to the end some of the liquids separated. My fault!
Once the liquid cools, the lip balms worked perfectly. They twisted up and down and were easy to label!