|Fits as expected||
- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 58% Cotton, 42% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Fit: Slim (consider ordering a larger size for a looser fit)
- This premium t-shirt is made of lightweight fine jersey fabric
Customers who bought this item also bought
**Make sure to check the size chart in the photos! Sizing runs smaller than normal US sizes.** **Note that smaller sized shirts may have the image slightly compressed to fit left to right.** See you on the dark side! On August 21, 2017 there will be a total solar eclipse visible in the United States. This is a fun Tshirt for your whole family to wear in the weeks leading up to the event, and of course, during the eclipse. The eclipse is one of nature's most incredible sights. Here's a great souvenir for everyone.
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B071GQ7DW4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 1, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Similarly, the youth sizes are nothing like US store sizes. I ordered "K8" whatever that means for my girls who wear size 6x. Come to realize the "8" doesn't seem to refer to US sizes. And btw, K8 is 15" across, same as a women's Medium. Yes, it's cut a little smaller for a child, but still.
Anyway, I guessed ok on the sizes and I'm excited to have my family wearing these on August 21. Amazon has free returns on these, so I might still exchange for a bigger size if I find these don't wash well.