Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 665 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 1,051 reviews
on January 18, 2015
I have this strange obsession of making my bedroom extremely dark as possible because the sunlight blocks the way I sleep! :(
I was on the hunt and stumbled across 2 curtains on amazon that captured my interest. One of them was this one. I narrowed down the choices and decided in the end, to go for the cheaper alternative. I must admit, I was very skeptical in the beginning, based on the mixed reviews on here, but somebody posted a picture online on here in which they ordered the black color and she reassured the way it would reflect my decision. At first, I ordered 2, but they weren't enough. Recently I ordered 2 more so it would fit in nicely as proportioned. It's been a few days since everything is completely installed and I don't see any sunlight seeping through my room except the top corners, as seen in the picture shown. :)
It looks like a bat cave and I'm loving it! :)
Color: Black
review image
22 comments| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2017
Best blackout drapes EVER!!!! They work great with the Umbra Twilight rods I purchased. They truly blackout all light and outside sound, giving me the sleep I needed. Keeps the house very cool if left closed due to outside heat. I'm sure it'll keep rooms warm in winter and help bring heating bill down.I bought the Charcoal colored and they look classic white shears,I've received several compliments. Highly recommended, good quality material. Read a lot about them and they deliver what they say.
on March 23, 2017
I get terrible migraines, and when I have one pulling these shut makes it truly feel like night time so that I can rest. They block probably 95% of the light (depending on how close you can get the curtain rods to the wall). No light leaks through the curtains themselves, and any that leaks around the edges you can adjust to mitigate. Worth the investment!
on December 25, 2014
This is one of the best blackout panels I have purchased in years. It blocks most noise and any heat or cool air from coming in. My wife is very sensitive to cold, so I bought this to prevent her from freezing at night. When I went to adjust some pins (I pin it directly to the wall covering the window for maximum blockage), I could feel all the cold air blast from the window (it was about 19 degrees Fahrenheit outside), yet the room was a very, very warm 70's.
When I used these panels in Texas, the heat was 100+, yet inside my house was a very cool 60. If you pin the panel down, you will get the best results. Leaving them on a rod simply lets in too much extra of whatever you are trying to block out. Plus, for an added bonus, you can't see through them for ultimate privacy.
on July 13, 2014
If you are a vampire, this is the best thing, its truely Black out Curtains.

Just Kidding, but they are black out curtains. since in my apartment I have a Large window which faces the sun, I bought 2 of these curtains to cover the large window. Also I mainly bought it because in my living room, instead of a traditional tv, I use a projector and since the projector lumen is only 2000, it needs a more darker room to perform better.

The blackout curtains no matter what time of day does a great job blocking Heat out and Light out.

When Mounting, it has basically 2 options that you can use. It had slots on the outside which you can put the curtain pole through, or there is a slot which can be used that doesnt display the pole, depending on your style.

I highly recommend to anyone that has a window facing the sun since it does block out majority of the sunlight and heat. on my original windows I do have blinds but it would let light and heat inside, so as another layer I have the blockout curtains mounted behide the blinds and works great.
on February 19, 2017
Eclipse generally makes good products. The actual curtains are pretty spot on to the colors shown, and the fabric does not attract the hair from my husky, which is a major plus.
on October 11, 2016
These are amazing. They block out 100% of the light, except for any light that gets out above the curtain rod or on the sides if they are not flush against the wall. This has helped me get MUCH deeper sleeps in the morning, and I feel overall better.

The only thing to worry about is that it makes it very easy to sleep in extra late if you don't have any reason to get up :)
on March 28, 2017
Absolutely fantastic! I work night shift and between the 3 windows the bedroom gets direct sunlight almost all day. These are truly blackout curtains! I did end up pulling the curtain onto the curtain rod bracket to block out even more light and added a liner for good measure but that's just me being picky. I would recommend these 100%!
on November 7, 2015
What a huge difference !!
review image
on November 16, 2016
These work really well to keep it dark in my bedroom. My husband works overnight and sleeps in the morning until mid afternoon, so he needs it dark. They definitely do the job.