Eclipse Modeling Project: A DomainSpecific Language (DSL) Toolkit 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
- Why a model-based approach enables the rapid customization of high-quality solutions within the product line paradigm
- How the Eclipse Modeling Project's capabilities can be used to efficiently create new DSLs
- Powerful techniques for developing DSL abstract syntax, graphical notation, and textual syntax
- How to build Model-to-Model (M2M) and Model-to-Text (M2T) transformations-including a powerful new M2M implementation of the Object Management Group's QVT Operational Mapping Language (OML)
- Efficiently packaging and deploying DSLs with Eclipse
- Complete reference sections for the Graphical Editing Framework (GEF), GMF runtime and tooling, QVT OML, Xpand, and more
About the Author
Richard Gronback is the chief scientist for modeling products at Borland Software Corporation, where he manages both open source and commercial product development. Richard represents Borland on the Eclipse Board of Directors and Planning and Architecture Councils, co-leads the Modeling project Project Management Committee (PMC), and leads the GMF and Amalgam projects. Richard holds a Bachelor of Software Engineering degree in computer science and engineering from the University of Connecticut. He was a reactor operator in the U.S. Navy before entering his current career in software.