Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change
Price:$2.99+ $4.99 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 1,658 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,240 reviews
on February 10, 2017
I fell in love with this story after book 1. I enjoyed 1 but really started enjoying much more after it. My heart melted at such a good connection of all three. I felt all the pain of each character, and the love they each felt. i agree the love if Edward and Bella was forever but i knew that the love of Bella and Jacob could last an eternity if Edward wasn't part of the book. I'm not a believer in the vampires and werewolves but its one great love story. I would recommend to anyone who believes in true complete eternal love. I was blessed with that love. not perfect but completely eternal as in our vows to each other almost 50 years ago. Hope you enjoy as much as I did.
on June 22, 2017
My second favorite out of the 4 book series. Finally on the same page that they can't stay away from each other, Edward and Bella are back together! Not that they don't have their work cut out for them with dealing with mortality, Volturi & Jacob. Not to mention high school graduation. But they are united and more in love than ever so they know they can face anything.

With the threat of the Volturi coming to Forks, the wolves and the Cullens must work together to keep Bella and the town safe. We also learn more about some of the other family members and their history of how they came to be.

An action packed read with welcomed moments for your heart from our favorite couple.
on April 17, 2015
The melodrama is at an all time high in 'Eclipse', the third installment in The Twilight Saga. I have made allowances for the fact that I'm not a young adult and that I'm pretty well read so if I come from the pure entertainment angle, I would say I'm still having fun reading these. However, if I think too much about it, it turns sour. I feel as if I binged on junk food with the first two and now I'm starting to feel a stomachache coming on. Bella is more angst-y and pathetic than ever. Doesn't this girl have any of her own interests? Why is a 100+ year old vampire so in love with her? Not to mention Jacob and the wolves. That whole alpha pack thing is annoying. Ugh! Like I said, turn your brain off and enjoy the often comedic melodrama that unfolds.
on July 17, 2017
My original collection of the Twilight series was ruined and I wanted to own it in my library again, so I decided it was finally time to purchase a new set. I love this series and I definitely have read the whole series at least 5 times. I'm looking forward to reading it again.
on October 23, 2013
While it isn't the most highbrow book I've ever read, it is certainly an enjoyable read. The characters are reminiscent of those in Wuthering Heights, their flaws lend to their ability to connect. The characters deal with both supernatural and average human problems, and deal with them in their own way. I really enjoyed the novel. Bella is intelligent, if a little whiny, and reacts to many of the things she encounters with emotional strengths and fortitude. Edward is compassionate but short tempered, struggling to connect with a level of humanity he cannot understand.
on December 13, 2016
I devoured this book in one day. I cooked dinner and did laundry, but other than that did NOTHING but read this book. I loved having the Cullens back, the pack history, the tension in the love triangle being at its strongest, and the cooperation of the vampires with the wolves. The conflict was exciting and having so many personalities in play also kept things from ever getting boring. The ending regarding Jacob had me crying so hard!

Eclipse is arguably the best book of the set. I was glued to the page from start to finish!
on March 28, 2013
Ok, so I will confess I was really on the fence about buying any of these books at all. After all, I'm an adult woman! But I was very curious what the frenzy was all about when the movie came out and was also curious about this mother turned bestselling author and so I sought out a copy of Twilight. I figured, if I was going to own that book, I better find the least tacky looking copy out there in case it gets spotted in my library by well, anyone! I purchased this same edition and loved it so much I bought each of the books in this specific printed edition! It looked decent online, but in person they are truly beautiful works of art. The slipcase the book comes in is sturdy and has a black on black print that is far more subtle in person that it appears in photos. The silver print is a foil printing and looks really lovely. Each book has a slightly different black on black pattern, but all together they look just great.
I actually really fell in love with how thee editions look. You can read a million reviews for the book itself, but as far as this particular edition goes this is a true gem. It's really surprisingly elegant and 'adult' looking. As in, it fits in well with other special edition collections and doesn't smack of all of the mega merchandising you would normally expect from this franchise. I actually liked it so much I bought the other books in this series to complete the collection and they really do look beautiful together.

This would be an amazing gift for an Twilight fan or for anyone who wants to read the series and not feel completely embarrassed by carrying around a paperback edition with a bunch of red eyed teenagers on it!

Truly, this is a very very well made and beautifully designed edition. Stephenie Meyer should be proud!
on August 28, 2014
My least favorite of all 4 books and I really can't say why for sure...only that it made me too sad...it was painful to read and so much so that I didn't enjoy the process. I understand this book was necessary...danger is coming closer to them all and Bella has to make some choices between her vampire and her wolf (girl can't keep them both hanging forever) but it was so dismal and bleak that it was hard to get through. Then watching the film after it came out didn't make it any easier...thank goodness for Breaking Dawn...because that book made the effort totally worth it!!

*** 3 *** "choose life or death..." stars
on August 8, 2007
I finished reading Eclipse this morning. I thoroughly enjoyed the first 20 chapters of the book. I really liked finding out about some of the characters' histories and motivations, and what they brought to the table for the current crisis. It was also amusing when Edward and Bella confess their relationship fears to one another. I thought Ms. Meyer did an excellent job of creating tension and building suspense up until Chapter 21. At that point, I felt it started to slip into melodrama. I thought the unseasonable June blizzard, and the resulting conversation between Jacob and Edward, while insightful, was implausible. Try to imagine Hitler and Churchill sitting down together and discussing their feelings. I could almost hear the piano playing "As Time Goes By" during the last four chapters. I suppose if I had liked the movie Casablanca, I might have gotten more engaged by this turn of events, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. But then, a lot of people love that old movie. In Twilight, readers were asked to question the nature of good and evil. In New Moon, Edward and Carlisle debated nurture vs. nature and the existence of soul. Eclipse touched on free will vs. predetermination. But in the end, I wondered if Bella chose the young man that she did because she really loved him best, or because of her belief in destiny.
on August 8, 2017
I'm a little late to the party but I absolutely love this series! I can never put it down! I even bought the accompanying audio books so I could listen in the car!