Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Eclos Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream, 2-Ounce
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School STEM

on November 12, 2011
I am a make-up artist and currently am going to school for Dermatology. I have skin that is dry, ashy, blotchy, and sometimes itchy too. I am between age groups for young and mature skin (28-33), but still not old enough for anything with severe wrinkle and anti-age protection. I found the ECLOS product line at my local Ulta store. I was out of my old moisturizer and to be honest wasnt that pleased with it's performance. I was looking for something that offered all day moisture care and moderate to mild anti-ageing properties. I have never been to keen on jumping the gun on age preventatives in products because i believe that if you start age therapy too soon on young skin, in the end your skin will begin to depend on the things your feeding it on a day to day basis. I also have sensative skin, i am allergic to Salacylic Acid in any %. So that makes it hard to even find cleansing products most of the time. Right away I was intrigued that this product was natural, No Parabens, Sulfates, Perto-Chemicals. I liked that it's main ingredient was organic in nature, plant derived from Swiss Apples and uses Plant Stem Cells for anti-age therapy. I purchased the moisturizer blindly, without reading any product reviews...Decided i'd give it a week on my face as both my day and night cream. Ok laides, pay attention...THIS PRODUCT BLEW ME AWAY!!! The creamy texture of it is well balanced, never heavy, greasy, or oily. I apply it all over my face AND neck. Just enough to get a good even coat (ie: 5 dots of it. One for each cheek, one on my forehead, one on my chin, and then one more for my neck). My skin is moist like i've never felt before, supple and "dewy". It has a mild fresh lemmon scent, which is refreshing and disapates after a few minutes. For the last month my skin has been bright, firm, and has had this youthful glow. Even my Fianc'e has noticed my skin looking younger. He likes the smell, says it's pleasant, smells clean and refreshing. The moisture this cream packs is seriously amazing, my skin stays perfectly moist all day long. It's almost winter and for years now i've had a hard time with maintaining that moisture in my skin. With this product my search is over. I think the price point of this product is reasonable too, considering i've paid almost $40 for some name brand creams and was disappointed time after time.
Overall, AMAZING MOISTURIZER, great vaule in price! Hope this helps!!!
on January 23, 2013
One of the first reviewers said that this was so natural and had no petroleum by-products. Bull! It has several: dimethicone, (potential skin irritant), cyclopentasiloxane, and polysilicone11. Paraben-free creams are now sheepishly being preserved with Phenoxyethanol which has been BANNED in Europe! There are other toxic ingredients in this product as well. I would not recommend this product to anyone if you are concerned with health. Over 60% of what we put on our skin gets absorbed directly into the bloodstream. I advise people to consult EWG's web-page to learn more about toxic ingredins in skincare. Always go with quality, petro-free, non-toxic skincare and don't just go by the smell or how it feels on your skin. That's deceptive.
22 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2014
I originally purchased the Eclos Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream in a Target and LOVED it - best moisturizer I have ever used! However...

Here's the scoop:
***My first experience with the Eclos moisturizer *from when I purchased it at a Target store -
(Previously) manufactured by Delicious Brands, LLC and marketed with having "Plant Stem Cells A Swiss Phyto Extract". The formulation was smooth with a faintly sweet smell. Best of all it was 100% completely un-greasy and light on the skin. Seriously, when I first began to use it I questioned if I was applying enough since it didn't feel like I had put on any moisturizer at all!

I also had amazing results -
1. so, my pores are hoarders - I have a history of problems using a product consistently due to clogging and randomly breaking out or getting into the vicious "moisturize.. clogged pores.. astringent.. dry and flaky.. moisturize.. clogged pores...." cycle.
After the initial 2-week adjustment period with the eclos moisturizer I had NONE of it - no fighting clogged pores, no excessive blackheads, my skin consistently felt and looked healthy. Even when I would introduce a new product, I felt like the moisturizer was helping to protect my skin from overreacting.
2. by the end of the jar it was obvious to me that my skin was brighter, more firm and the little signs of aging I would stare at before were not as prominent. Best of all very natural ingredients, no parabens, etc...

***CURRENT Product, purchased on Amazon.com -
The Eclos skincare line was purchased (early 2012) and is now being manufactured by Freeman Beauty; Eclos is no longer made by Delicious Brands, LLC. It is now marketed specifically with "Apple Stem Cell Technology" and is (per Freeman website) "paraben-free, sulfate-free, free of synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, mineral oil and petroleum."

I have been using it for between 4-6 months now and the results are in -
1. First off, there was a noticeable difference in the smell - it's no longer sweet, I really don't know how to describe it - reminiscent of an astringent (but not chemical smelling).
2. The moisturizer itself feels a little thicker and heavier than before - I can feel it in my pores now after I put it on. I wouldn't say greasy, but I feel the layer sitting on top of my face.
3. I am back to fighting the clogged pores...and I see the little lines under my eyes and on my forehead again *sigh*
5. Major issue is that my foundation now settles on my skin differently - I can see it in my pores / on my face a few hours after I put on my makeup.

It's not a bad moisturizer and definitely a better choice than the ones formulated with primarily toxic substances, but for me it's the end of the eclos honeymoon. I am beginning the search for a new moisturizer with which to fight the age-old battle of time....I refuse to relinquish the firmness of my dermis!

Please note - I have no data to confirm that there was any change to the formulation of the moisturizer, but that is definitely my (disappointed) opinion. I should have known such a great, reasonably priced product was too good to last!

**Service review:
Delivery was timely, no issues!
on June 13, 2014
I chose this product because I was looking for something that both did the job as well as being more based in more natural products. I love it because it makes my skin look and feel so much younger than with any other face cream I've tried. And, it last through most of the day - unlike other moisturizers whose effects seem to fade within an hour or so. I also like it's softly feminine scent. I would highly reccomend this product for anyone, but especially for those of us for whom the sweet dew of youth is behind us.
on January 23, 2015
I love this cream/moisturizer. I have acne prone skin but since I`ve been using this I haven`t had any breakouts and I`ve never woken up with a greasy face (as often happened with other creams I used). It significantly reduced the dark spots and sun damage I have on my cheeks. And it smells great!
on January 26, 2016
This is a wonderful moisturizing cream that seems to down play my wrinkles. I used it as a night cream, so I can't comment on how it would hold up under foundation. I first tried it as a mark down item in a discount store. When it ran out, I went searching for it on Amazon and the entire line of Eclos is available. The smell takes some getting used to, a bit overly fragrant for me, but a little bit goes a long way. I will keep using it because the price is right and the results seem better than when I used Regenerist products.
on August 4, 2015
Amazing stuff! I saw a difference the first time I actually used it which is shocking. Usually it takes a while and then sometimes its so minimal it's kind of not worth it. This product is much different than anything I have used natural or full blown chemicals. This product works. Well it works for me. You don't need to use much - it goes a long way too. I am very happy with it! I am 52 with some wrinkling starting. I live in Southern California so we experience dry and humid air. Works in both and doesn't feel greasy. A little bit when you first apply but doesn't stay greasy or sticky. Try their scrub and clay mask - both are great as well as the serum!
on May 14, 2014
I LOVE this product.....I have been purchasing new and different moisturizers for a couple years now, just trying out different products. I have been using this one for a week, and already notice a difference in my skin for the better. So far, I love it. My skin is dry, aging, and sun damaged. I am 35 with tons of freckles and sun spots. Since using this, my skin has improved in tone. Also, it rates well on EWG's skin deep website.
on April 7, 2016
I LOVE this skin care! Out of all the brands I have tried, and I have tried expensive department store brands, this is by far the best! The moisturizer has a great texture and stays on all day. My skin looks visibly healthier, clearer and more radiant. I love this entire line. It is the best bang for your buck!!! The prices are so reasonable for the fact that they visibly improve your skin. I can't wear this moisturizer in the summer however, as it is a little too moisturizing in the summer. But is is perfect for my 4O something skin 8 months of the year. The entire product line is great! And the mask is phenomenal too! Use it at night and your skin will look so clear and healthy the next day!
on May 13, 2015
Best cream I have found hands down. I use it day and night. Summer and winter. I go through dry spells with my skin on the winter, while summer months are not too bad for me. This cream gets me through all the seasons. Great when I'm extra dry and great (not greasy) in the summer! It's not really thick or heavy, but it doesn't feel like you're just spreading water over your face either...and the moisture STAYS. Unlike some creams that absorb and it's like you never even applied...

The smell is something to get used to, kinda citrus-y, but after using this for a couple years I have grown to like it. Definitely recommend!

I used to buy this at ULTA, but they stopped carrying it! So...thank you amazon!

See 1 answered question