Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Perfect Pod Eco-Fill Refillable Capsule for K-cup brewers
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on April 10, 2013
I have tried this in my brand new Keurig B60 four times. I've tried different amounts of coffee from half full to jam-packed (which is what you end up with if you open a commercial k-cup and empty it into the Eco-fill). Each time, I end up with about 1/4 cup of coffee in my cup and back pressure in the brewer (as evidenced by a small popping sound when opening the lid to remove the Eco-fill). The average four-star star rating here makes me wonder if I didn't get a faulty unit, but it looks perfect to me. I really wanted this to work, too.
on December 9, 2012
I bought this as a gift for someone and ended up with it due to a duplicate. It works nicely with the keurig, easy to use and clean. Not as durable as some of the more expensive eco models but it does the trick.
on April 3, 2013
First, I love this filter. To anyone that has a keurig, you know the cost of the little coffee cups. They are expensive. It is easy to use, you might spend 1 extra minute putting the coffee in the filter and rinsing the filter when it is done brewing but that is it. I sill might buy K-cups for some of my favorite flavored coffees, but otherwise, you save on your every day coffee.
on January 2, 2013
This device is handy and it is easy to care for - - - BUT . . . it does not fit in the Mr. Coffee Keurig Single cup brewer without having to really work hard at getting the latch to connect. Since this is the case, I returned mine and ordered the official Keurig Reusable filter as it fits divinely. I would not recommend using this one with the Mr. Coffee.
on January 16, 2013
I love this little cup. I just drop it into my Keurig & get a cup of coffee the wqy I like it. I can't tell you how many K cups I was going through each day, but now I just put my coffee into this refillable cup & I'm good to go! And what's even better is that I'm saving mioney by using this product.
I would recommend this to everyone!
Thanks for a great product!
on September 11, 2013
These are easy to use and easy to clean. I use them mainly to make teas and it filters through without adding a bunch of gunk to my tea. They have also held up to my dishwasher.
on July 14, 2013
easy to use, can use any coffee type, beans or pre-ground, bland but complementary color, nicely packaged, but kind of expensive vs. the 4 pack I bought from CVS
on December 12, 2012
This eco fill product works well and is rather easy to clean. I would defiantly recommend this to family and friends who owns a keurig machine.
on January 28, 2013
It works great, but too expensive. Saw a four pack of the exact same thing at Target for the price of a single through Amazon.
on August 21, 2013
We love this. The other refillable filter is bulky and cumbersome. This the easiest to use. We'll probably buy another one.