|Sale:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$30.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Eco-friendly casual life style. Cotton canvas backpack with leather deco.
- Interior: Cell Phone Pocket, Interior Zipper Pocket; credential pocket, iPad Sleeve.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps for carrying comfort.
- Overall dimension: Approx. 11"L x 16.5"H x 6.3" W / Capacity: 19L (Medium capacity)
- Please allow little color difference due to different camera or light environment.
Customers who bought this item also bought
This backpack adopts finished products washing process with high-quality cotton canvas. The fabric feels more soft and skin-friendly. This is a basic multipurpose daypack for most your necessities. With cool style and canvas materials, it brings you more casual feel and happy to carry it all the time.
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 6.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FYQ1NQA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 16, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
- Great quality (the fabric & the leather)
- Clasp buttons located underneath straps make for easy to snap the straps on/off
- Straps on the front are easily adjustable
- Right size (fits everything I need it to for several days at a time, including toiletries, 2-3 outfits, my MacBook Pro, power cords, jewelry, and other items, such as a spare pair of shoes).
- The fabric is highly adjustable, so you can cram this backpack full and have it carry everything, or pack it lightly and pull the cables tight so the backpack looks smaller when wearing it
- Zip up pocket on the back is easily accessible when wearing this bag for items you want to access without taking your backpack off (ex: your subway card)
- None that I can find yet!
Will update this review if necessary, but I am currently very happy with my purchase!
So I decided to see what Amazon had to offer and I ran across EcoCity. I love vintage style bags and this one particular bag had a feel that I knew that I was going to like.
I had a prime account at the time and decided to order it. I recieved this bag on my birthday amd boy was I happy with what I got! I'm a guy with a big frame and this bag fits me just perfect. It has good storage options for keeping pens, cords and other little items from hetting lost in the bottomless pit of my bag. It sturdy and that is a big plus for me as I'm a rough person with my items.
The only drawback that at the same time isn't one , are the clasps that can make opening your pack quick. At times I have almost lost those little clasps when trying to get something really quick like. Other than that I LOVE THIS BAG!!!
I use the bag on my daily commute on the train and bus to work. The bag is well-made with a solid, tough canvas that will not tear or fade easily. Good stitching. The widest part of my water bottle is 24 cm in diameter and with a little wiggling, it slides easily into the side pocket. Plenty of room; I normally bring a change of dress clothes, a pair of dress shoes, and 2 small-med sized containers (lunch and fruits) - the best part is it doesn't feel or look bulky with all the stuff in it. Snaps and tie work perfectly. Interior padding with velcro fastener for a laptop, but I normally use it to keep my magazine and notebook.
I'm 5'2" so most larger bags looks too big or bulky for my petite frame, but this bag size is perfect for me. The color is faded grey, slightly lighter than as shown on website. The leather snaps and straps are soft suede, good quality leather, and stand out nicely against the grey. I adore the slightly worn, vintage look. Overall, this is a great bag for the price and I'm very happy with purchase.