We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Eco-friendly casual life style. Cotton canvas backpack; Durable and fashionable.
- Compartments: 1*front zipper pocket; 2*side zipper pocket; 1*rear zipper pocket; 2*interior cellphone pocket; 2*interior zipper pocket; 1* interior credential pocket; 1* tablet/ 13" laptop padded compartment.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps for carrying comfort. The straps to close the bag are two retro magnetic buttons(not strings).
- Overall dimension: Approx. 11"L x 16.5"H x 6.3" W / Capacity: 19L (Medium capacity)
- Please allow little color difference due to different camera or light environment.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This backpack adopts finished products washing process with high-quality cotton canvas. The fabric feels more soft and skin-friendly. This is a basic multipurpose daypack for most your necessities. With cool style and canvas materials, it brings you more casual feel and happy to carry it all the time.
- Product Dimensions: 17.9 x 12.9 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.06 pounds
- ASIN: B017IGM7ZO
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 3, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Great quality (the fabric & the leather)
- Clasp buttons located underneath straps make for easy to snap the straps on/off
- Straps on the front are easily adjustable
- Right size (fits everything I need it to for several days at a time, including toiletries, 2-3 outfits, my MacBook Pro, power cords, jewelry, and other items, such as a spare pair of shoes).
- The fabric is highly adjustable, so you can cram this backpack full and have it carry everything, or pack it lightly and pull the cables tight so the backpack looks smaller when wearing it
- Zip up pocket on the back is easily accessible when wearing this bag for items you want to access without taking your backpack off (ex: your subway card)
- None that I can find yet!
Will update this review if necessary, but I am currently very happy with my purchase!
This bag I'm sure has plenty of room to fit most items, but if you're using anything abnormally large such as a gaming laptop or a padded 3" binder (like the ones 5 star sells) then I reccomend you not get this.
Plenty of pockets with even one on the back near the straps for pens. Good quality feel. My one complaint other than its size is that there's avery annoying pocket on the inside, half way down, on the front that has Velcro and is prone to getting stuck on EVERYTHING if your bag in any way becomes a tight fit.
Is it worth $40? You decide. I guess it kind of was for me.